• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are perma banned players allowed in obs lol??

honestly i wish there was a rule on poor sportsmanship

i.e. personally attacking someone. aggressiveness is super fun when its in the spirit of the game, but when you're being insulted and antagonized for no strategic value it takes the fun out of the game

tl;dr if you cant control your emotions mafia is not the game for you

i.e. personally attacking someone. aggressiveness is super fun when its in the spirit of the game, but when you're being insulted and antagonized for no strategic value it takes the fun out of the game

Aggressive Behaviour - 2 weeks, 1 month on repeat offences
Forum suspensions, infractions and warnings apply as well

In accordance with the forum Rules & Guidelines. If you harass, bully, insult or attack another player with malicious intent, then you may be eligible for banning under the category. Tactic and playstyle do not act as exemption from this rule.

Is this what you mean?

I think there already is a rule on it tbh

I don't actively see an issue with it so long as they're not being toxic in obs. Since this is the first permanent ban here, there's still kinks to work out.

You can say my name. You don't need to call me banned player :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back