Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

I am definitely want to hear from him. Tom you are in the same position as last day. Let us hear the defense

- - - Post Merge - - -

Side note: really kinda annoyed that Karla thought Meg was the scummiest inactive. Would've been better to shoot frigginf Dolby

We have killed two mafia members. Mafia KP is still 2 judging by last night's kills.

This means mafia started with 5 or 6 people. Endless was saved, Ender died (likely SK killed) and Kit and Ashtot died.

If Trundle shot Endless, where's mafias third kill?

We have killed two mafia members. Mafia KP is still 2 judging by last night's kills.

This means mafia started with 5 or 6 people. Endless was saved, Ender died (likely SK killed) and Kit and Ashtot died.

If Trundle shot Endless, where's mafias third kill?
Either overlapped with Kit or Ashtot's death or Trundlerer is lying aka I've been saying that for a bit now.

I'm assuming Kit and Ashtot were killed by mafia. Karla the big was RB'd night one. SK HAD to have killed Ender unless a big didn't claim.

Occam's razor states the simplest solution is often correct.

Trundle is scum

I'm assuming Kit and Ashtot were killed by mafia. Karla the big was RB'd night one. SK HAD to have killed Ender unless a big didn't claim.

Occam's razor states the simplest solution is often correct.

Trundle is scum
the thing is, you can't assume kit and ashtot were killed by mafia
but you're going forth with it, then go forth with it
ashtot makes sense, kit? yeah

- - - Post Merge - - -

*but if

It has to be. He claimed to be soooo suspicious of Daniel yet didn't shoot him. He said very little on Endless after he "killed" him. Plus, Endless being a scum kill victim with Ender on scum makes sense.

He would kill Ashtot.

I am 95% sure that Trundle is scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

the thing is, you can't assume kit and ashtot were killed by mafia
but you're going forth with it, then go forth with it
ashtot makes sense, kit? yeah

- - - Post Merge - - -

*but if

Then who else would have done it? Trundle claimed shooing Endless, SK had to have gotten Ender, and nobody else claimed vig, protection, or RB'd.

It has to be. He claimed to be soooo suspicious of Daniel yet didn't shoot him. He said very little on Endless after he "killed" him. Plus, Endless being a scum kill victim with Ender on scum makes sense.

He would kill Ashtot.

I am 95% sure that Trundle is scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then who else would have done it? Trundle claimed shooing Endless, SK had to have gotten Ender, and nobody else claimed vig, protection, or RB'd.
+ karla's vig role
hmmm
why not ?\_(ツ)_/?
but should we do it rn or have it happen later, like y'know
closer to deadline

+ karla's vig role
hmmm
why not ?\_(ツ)_/?
but should we do it rn or have it happen later, like y'know
closer to deadline

Except Karla said he was RBd n1. Also he used his shot on Meg last night as said in his will.

I want to hear from trundle first

I'm in Calc so I will be a few hours. I do have a theory on the kill counts though.

Karla was one shot, Trundle claimed to be oneshot

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also wait. Trundle has a theory on the kills? Changing your story?

2 mafia kills night 1
1 Sk kill
1 attempted vig kill on endless

That be the case...kills were the same, but the 4th kill came from Karla. In that sense Trundle is proven vigilante.

2 mafia kills night 1
1 Sk kill

That be the case...kills were the same, but the 4th kill came from Karla. In that sense Trundle is proven vigilante.

How are you guys not see that Endless was killed by mafia and then saved so then Trundle claimed to prove his alignment

I am pretty much 100% sure that Trundle isn't Vig and is mafia

Otherwise he would have known that his shot wouldnt be returned

nothing he says adds up, he literally slipped. He didn't know something about his own role that was clearly in Karlas role PM. I mean what else do you guys need

- - - Post Merge - - -

*How do you guys

2 mafia kills night 1
1 Sk kill

Mafia KP is number of mafia / 2 rounded up. Last night there were 2 mafia kills, meaning mafia has 4 or 3 people as 4/2=2 or 3/2=1.5 rounded up to 2. We killed 2 mafia members beforehand, meaning mafia started with 6 or 5 giving them n1 KP of 6/2=3 or 5/2=2.5 rounded up to 3

- - - Post Merge - - -

HOLY **** M3OW NICE CALL.

TRUNDLE DUN GOOFED

Sataric...... Did you even read my post

Tbh it's my fault for putting it in a spoiler

Trundle needs to be lynched

Back