Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

I don't get why Trundle's shot wasn't refunded if it didn't kill. If he is telling the truth, there's probably more vigs so no refunded shots would make sense.

Don't see a reason in why Trundle would shot Endless when the only suspicious person was me. Don't see why he would claim so early, even if he didn't get the shot refunded.

- - - Post Merge - - -

the only suspicious person he called out*

Daniel made this post. However, at this point, Trundle did NOT say if his shot was refunded

- - - Post Merge - - -

SATARIC posted?

- - - Post Merge - - -

God damn post glitch

- - - Post Merge - - -

Glitch fixed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope

Just going to mention that I never read my role PMs and just assume the role is uniform to other games unless it's a role I haven't played. When asked if I got my shot back I said I never got a PM about it, only that my shot was blocked. That means I do still have my shot and I can prove it tonight.

So why didn't you tell us that your shot was blocked beforehand?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, they just so happened to.block both vigilantes in the same night?

Just going to mention that I never read my role PMs and just assume the role is uniform to other games unless it's a role I haven't played. When asked if I got my shot back I said I never got a PM about it, only that my shot was blocked. That means I do still have my shot and I can prove it tonight.

You didn't read your role PM you just memorized your role name??

There are other things I want to say but I have to go to class

Sataric pls read my post

@Oath/Sataric: Honestly, there's other far more scummier players than I right now but I'm the intended lynch?

I do not believe that I stated you were the intended lynch - Simply that I do not want to write you off as completely innocent yet. I think that letting your guard down too much is always a risk, even if a player seems to be trustworthy - Especially in a closed-setup game by Minties were anything can happen.

I stated my intended lynch targets as Blu Rose or aVidear primarily.

How are you guys not see that Endless was killed by mafia and then saved so then Trundle claimed to prove his alignment

I am pretty much 100% sure that Trundle isn't Vig and is mafia

Otherwise he would have known that his shot wouldnt be returned

nothing he says adds up, he literally slipped. He didn't know something about his own role that was clearly in Karlas role PM. I mean what else do you guys need

- - - Post Merge - - -

*How do you guys

It seems that each role PM is carefully hand-written in this game and thus they may differ significantly even if they essentially have the same 'role'. However, Minties attention to detail tends to be very high and I doubt she'd forget to include a reasonably important piece of information in one PM that was included in another.

Still, I am inclined to let Trundle "prove" himself tonight. So long as we eliminate another threat instead. In case he is telling the truth, is a vigilante, and still has a shot left (suspicious as ****..) it'd be devastating to take him out of play now. And if he fails to prove himself, we know whom to lynch tomorrow. So I suppose we should figure out both whom to lynch and whom for Trundle to kill to 'prove his innocence' right away.

Also, just as a general note, the roleblocker might not be Mafia - It could also be a town oriented role. However, Mafia seems more likely, since Cersei is a slut!

EBWOP: I was only told the person I shot was protected*, my bad. My shot was not blocked.

so our #2 lynch candidate is a newbie inactive. lmao

if we don't lynch scum today we're basically dead

we basically have concrete proof Trundle is scum. there is no way he's Vig. Ofc he's gonna say anything he can so that we let him live another day.

Why would Minties make two of the same role and then let Trundle have the ability to have his shots returned but not Karla

Why would Minties make a game where there's more power roles than Townies

hint: she wouldn't

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sataric I don't get you.

You lynched Daniel due to your gut feeling and now we have thousands of reasons to lynch Trundle, you just admitted he's sus af, but you don't want to lynch him today. what even

Sat did you even read the KP post I made

Yes sir, I did. And I think you're doing great work - Really appreciate it. Trundle's claim was weak from the beginning in many ways, his shot on Endless had me going "... Wait, what?" the whole time, and so on and so forth. But I must say that from his post history he just doesn't seem to be Mafia to me. Or he's playing that part particularly well. Maybe he's the SK though. That'd explain why he doesn't seem to truly be aligned with anyone. But then, if he is the SK, who killed Ender on night one, ya know?

I just don't want to jump the gun when there's plenty of hours left to end the day, and we should use that time to get as much information out of EVERYONE we feel is scummy. I think it's a mistake to lock-in Trundle with so many hours to go that could be spent gathering info for the future day and night phases. I'm all in favour for lynching Trundle tomorrow if we he doesn't prove his innocence somehow, or to have him as the back-up target in case the other suspects somehow manage to persuade us that they're more innocent than they appear to me right now.

Oh I never meant lynch him now

Totes in favor of waiting until the others come on but I really think he needs to be priority

Let me ask you this, Trundle - If you are on some kind of third-party team rather than Mafia, would you please come forward now and spit out your win condition? Maybe we can still somehow benefit from keeping you around, in which case you really should just come forward and be honest about your true role. Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok amigos

i'm theon greyjoy, a self-aware miller
i've never done anything GoT in my life, nor do i plan on it

Okay. Fair enough. Can you be crowned as king, similar to a townie?

Theon is a hostage of House Stark and eventual friend to a stark.

Blu claims without an inspection. I believe it for now

Theon Greyjoy turn against the Starks and try to kill the two youngest boys remember? to try to take over Winterfell, after Ned and the older son die.

Theon Greyjoy turn against the Starks and try to kill the two youngest boys remember? to try to take over Winterfell, after Ned and the older son die.

Apparently turned against boltons to save sansa stark

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be fair though, Sat, I'd still be in favor of avidear's (who's role name we still haven't gotten). I'm apprehensive about Tom because his soft claim

Apparently turned against boltons to save sansa stark

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be fair though, Sat, I'd still be in favor of avidear's (who's role name we still haven't gotten). I'm apprehensive about Tom because his soft claim

ya i think that happens way later in the story though, but remember role name might not mean a whole lot... Jon Snow was just a vanilla townie.

The important thing to note is that Theon Greyjoy has no affiliation with the Lannisters. That means he's not Mafia, provided that his claim is true. He could still be third party, indeed.

This is another bit to my role that I would love to discuss although giving out any details about it would probably lead to me not fulfilling one of the parts of my win condition. All I'm going to say at this point is that, regardless of whether or not I am killed, town can fully win without me. I may be of help still with my shot.

Back