Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

Luca I'm not sure what you mean by saying I'm relatively inactive. I have contributed a lot to this game so far, especially with narrowing down suspicions and catching Daniel. Your reads are all over the place and you are basically just accusing inactives.

Kingmaker should King sataric or oath period. Please don't King ness or lucasano

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lynching me is a waste of a town lynch. You know I'm not scum Luca

Ok so I am intrested to know why karla put in her will that I was scum after her reaction test said that I was not scum so that weird. If you guys lynch me tho you going to be losing a townie but I guess it does not matter what I say because it just makes me more scum like

Ok so I am intrested to know why karla put in her will that I was scum after her reaction test said that I was not scum so that weird. If you guys lynch me tho you going to be losing a townie but I guess it does not matter what I say because it just makes me more scum like

Care to give a name?

Luca I'm not sure what you mean by saying I'm relatively inactive. I have contributed a lot to this game so far, especially with narrowing down suspicions and catching Daniel. Your reads are all over the place and you are basically just accusing inactives.

I said it at the top, in the Note.... you must've missed it then
Yes, you've posted a bit, and yes, you've contributed a bit to scum-hunting. And just the inactives? I also accused Trojan, since he's contributed zilch other than shtposting so far. Unless, of course, shtposting is positive contribution?
My reads are all over the place because I'm half-awake, it's been a shtty day for me, and I've not been here the whole game to have everything down straight and know what's entirely going on. I still have a ton to read and I'm probably not going to read it all anyways.
Either way, if y'all can't get it down straight who to lynch and everyone can't all agree on one person, lynching an inactive is the best bet because if they're scum, yay! If they're town, then we lose someone, but it's someone who's keeping us from getting closer to knocking out scum, if you know what I mean.

Kingmaker should King sataric or oath period. Please don't King ness or lucasano

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lynching me is a waste of a town lynch. You know I'm not scum Luca

I don't want to be king anyways because....

PLEASE !!! don't King Ness....King me so i can lynch Ness...

Let me rephrase that I don't think that i'm the best option to being the king, i'd prefer an Oath/Trundle king instead. What I mean is that I could step up the plate if theres nobody around to do it. I'd be the good 3rd option if you will.

Other then that Oath is probably the #1 pick for today in my book. With the way he's been posting and thinking I feel he could find the last scum today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

...how did you miss this.

.... honestly y'all are scattered over on who to lynch and if I lynch the wrong person I'll get revenge lynched/killed after so
and if I do become king, I'll do a plurality lynch, not a YOLO lynch

Rip, goodbye world.

Lack of will was due to someone I know off site attempting suicide. Good news is they're still alive.

Cheers, win the game for me.

hey fam

Well, I do have a few suspicions, but the person that screams scum to me most right now is Blood Rose

Defense of EnderWiggin

General reactions to the thread
Link

Reaction to accusation that they were slipping by in the thread
Link

Those last two quotes don't really have anything suspicious in them but I put them there because I they were significant posts that he made

This is where I began to suspect Blu Rose more. His reaction to the Daniel lynch

This is Blu Rose's reaction to Daniel claiming to be the hero after he was lynch by Sataric. He instantly townreads him, and I would probably skim past that if I didn't see what he said next

Blu Rose continues to state that he believes Sataric and Daniel are both going to die. I think that this is an attempt to make Sataric feel like he should roleclaim, which would help scum. Blu Rose has also been slipping by most the game, and although they have 35 posts, They really don't contribute all that much, many of their posts being one-liners(of course, the same can be said of me). And they have never stated you they suspect

ok let's condense this to its 3 main points </3
1.) I apparently defended Ender, and
2.) I thought CMD was Hero upon being lynched, and
3.) I post one-liners when I do post, which isn't that often.

1.) I'm going to ask you a really quick question: Where did I defend Ender? Please read the the post that you quoted carefully, and then you may continue with your assertion that I defended Endless.
2.) This is probably just a me thing, but in one of my previous games leading up to my lynch, I was, well, an SK and was absolutely devastated to hear that I was being lynched Day 1 (I haven't been lynched as part of a person really playing Mafia before (not counting Mafia Mafia, and assuming Prin's gamble in weeaboo doesn't count) (read: Faithful June, Runescape Mafia, the two times out of 24 that I've been Mafia)). After a futile battle to get my head out of the gallows, I admitted defeat and claimed SK, at this point only wondering how I was identified so quickly. I don't remember being given an answer, but I do remember being lynched and all that. I've also claimed my role after hitting majority in many games, it's just something I do upon defeat, and really, it makes sense. I've never thought of using it as a token to get someone as a claim, which they would only succeed assuming the person had this same defeat response.
3.) #blurose4scum2k16
Sorry for having unprecendented tests and amounts of books to read~

Really need to hear from Tom, Blu Rose, Tina, Dolby, & Trundle. Especially the first four.

Who are you guys most suspicious of and who do you want to lynch?
hey friend <3
lemme read up on trundle, dolby, oath and sataric and i'll get right back to you k
it's literally past 11 pm here
you guys are lucky; i have nothing important going on tomorrow (i.e. no robotics) and have more life to waste on the internet <3

PLEASE !!! don't King Ness....King me so i can lynch Ness...

I hate to humor you with this, you've been after me the entire game and you still haven't done jack **** other then a crap attempt to pin scum on me. If you want someone lynched, stop making worthless one liners saying you're suspicious about it when you're not conveying any type of reason to the town. Seriously, use the brain you have and stop looking for any kind of excuse to pin scum on me.

I'm personally leaning slight scum on Trojan. He's doing his usual shtposting like he always does, but from what I can recall I don't remember Daniel having any type of suspicion of him. Atleast, not in favor of lynching him. Again, despite what others are saying I can make a good king. I do have spammy posts but I am willing to step up to the plate. I have a few scum in mind, and even if i'm not kinged i'll still do what I can to help.

- - - Post Merge - - -

this post rubs me really wrongly
this is like jesus
kit why did you have to post this

Also Blu Rose, this is where Dolby said you defended Ender.

I hate to humor you with this, you've been after me the entire game and you still haven't done jack **** other then a crap attempt to pin scum on me. If you want someone lynched, stop making worthless one liners saying you're suspicious about it when you're not conveying any type of reason to the town. Seriously, use the brain you have and stop looking for any kind of excuse to pin scum on me.

I'm personally leaning slight scum on Trojan. He's doing his usual shtposting like he always does, but from what I can recall I don't remember Daniel having any type of suspicion of him. Atleast, not in favor of lynching him. Again, despite what others are saying I can make a good king. I do have spammy posts but I am willing to step up to the plate. I have a few scum in mind, and even if i'm not kinged i'll still do what I can to help.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Blu Rose, this is where Dolby said you defended Ender.

step up to the plate even if not king :)

i'm fully aware. please read again and discover that i wasn't defending ender <3

Back