TBT MAFIA GAME FIVE - GAME OVER

3 votes ZELDAFREAK104.
2 vote STORMCOMMANDER.
1 vote OddCrazyMe.
1 vote dragonflamez.

6 to lynch.

It's obviously odd, seriously vote him out. It's so obvious ZF wouldn't go " :r" if he was a bad person, and Odd was the one trying to frame him to get the attention diverted from him. I say let's all get Odd.

VOTE: ODD

Super_Naruto said:
It's obviously odd, seriously vote him out. It's so obvious ZF wouldn't go " :r" if he was a bad person, and Odd was the one trying to frame him to get the attention diverted from him. I say let's all get Odd.

THANK YOU!

:)

but I'm going still stay with storm... just... because... I have no idea

:eek:

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:

THANK YOU!

Cmon, switch your vote. We can vote Storm out next time, I just really think Odd is bad.

Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:

THANK YOU!

Cmon, switch your vote. We can vote Storm out next time, I just really think Odd is bad.
No, I'm going to stay with storm

Justin125 said:
2 votes ZELDAFREAK104.
1 vote STORMCOMMANDER.
1 vote OddCrazyMe.

6 to lynch.

Super_Naruto said:

You're only saying that because you're just being a pain in the sage board, but that's besides the point.

Still you hardly have any evidence that it's me.

OddCrazyMe said:
Still you hardly have any evidence that it's me.
First and second days are normally random votes; that reason won't help you right now.

Votes updated. = )

Back