• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

TBT Game Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
gawd MKM starts at 9am for me now.

I miss the good old days when it started at like 11 :\

If my issues fix themselves out, I should be able to play this week.

Also, going to try and start up another game next Saturday. Killing Floor anyone?

I can attend tonight's Mario Kart Monday. Who else will be racing?

Oh, and earlier in the thread, someone suggested a Mario Tennis Open Game Night. Unfortunately, the game's online mode is region locked, which means that Europeans like me can't play with people from other regions (and vice-versa). So yeah, this may not be a good idea, unless we start playing at 7pm or later in our timezones.

Proof: http://www.yamihoshi.nl/tech/3ds-mario-tennis-opens-online-mode-is-region-and-ip-locked/

I'm finally out of school, and I want to play some TF2. Who's up for restarting, or having a reunion, TFF? It doesn't have to be on Friday, or at 7 like it usually is, whatever works for people. I miss playing with you guys.

TEAM FORTRESS FRIDAY
PYROMANIA REUNION

WHEN?
The usual time at 4PM PDT on Friday. That's also 7PM EDT for those who live on the east coast.

WHERE?
My personally hosted TF2 server at 184.66.43.176

WHY?
We're celebrating the recent Pyromania update that just came out and what better way to do so than a Team Fortress Friday?

WHAT?
We'll be playing lots of the new Doomsday map/gamemode so look forward to that! What else? Probably some Arena or Payload? Whatever you guys want!

I hope to see everyone there tomorrow for our best TF2 Friday ever. There's a brand new update with weapons and a gamemode so why not give it a try?

Looking forward to TFF! Hopefully we can have a busy server tonight, may even bring a friend or two along to fill up the server a bit more.

THIS THREAD NEEDS MOAR BUMPS FOR EXPOSURE.
Neb.gif

I'll be able to come on and off. I have a band practice from 6:30-8/8:30 CST, so if it's still going on afterwards, I'll attend 8D Otherwise, I may pop in a bit right at the beginning.

I may be able to, but I've been having issues with TF2 for the longest time now.
Now matter what server I'd join I would lag like crazy. Even with servers that were meant to be close to me, nothing was really working out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back