• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

TBT Game Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like yesterday wasn't an ideal day for a KI:U Game Night. What other day could we possibly do this? Oh, and I wouldn't mind hosting it.

For everyone who's coming, don't forget about TFF! I also just recruited HR and Aaron, so we have a ton of people. I can't wait!

I'm looking forward to tonight. I have an itchy trigger finger... Hope to see a lot of us on TF2!

Glad to see that this is still going strong! Sorry about not being too active around the forums lately, but my laptop's broken, so... Oh, but I'm planning on building or buying a gaming PC in the next month or two, so hopefully I'll be able to get a bit more involved in the Game Nights. :)

We still going ahead tonight? 30 minutes to go.

It'd be nice if people could join the IRC so we can see who's actually coming. Also Jubs seems to be missing at the moment, hopefully he arrives before start time.

Currently playing Dungeon Defenders with a friend but I'll come join once we finish this level. I'll put the server up though on time.

IP: 184.66.43.176 Password: waffles

i'll be a bit late see ya on the server

A lot of people who said they would come aren't even online, but if you do come online, join our game. The more the merrier.

Thanks for coming tonight everyone! We actually had a decent amount of people to have some good games! Hopefully we can keep the momentum going for next week.

Was good tonight, thanks to all that showed up. Had a group of 6 playing most of the night~

Glad people could make it, we actually had a decent crowd. Too bad some people didn't come, but thanks to the people who did, I had a great time. Hopefully next week and the weeks to come will be as or more successful!
Op2vE.jpg

Thanks for coming, everyone!

Sorry I couldn't make it. There was an emergency in the family and I didn't have enough time to get on and say I wasn't going to make it.

I'm not entirely sure about tonight. I have something later tonight, and I'm not sure if it's at seven or seven-thirty. If it's the latter, I can make it. Ashwee might be a bit busy as well, but we'll let you guys know.

Mario Kart Monday starts in 15 minutes! Come to the IRC now!

Remember tonight is Mario Kart Monday! We'll be in the TBT Community around 7:00PM EST! (Which is in about 15 minutes from this post) Join us in the IRC so we can chat while we play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back