Selling TBT for Flight Rising (110 tbt left)

Nefarious

♦ Feathered Fiend ♦
Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Rotating Fool's Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Raven Wings Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Angel Wings Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Feedback
100% (1141) +

animated bone fiend with wix candy, worlds collide

Hello everyone!
Looking to trade some of the tbt I've hoarded over the years for treasure on Flight Rising.

1 tbt = 1,000t

I currently have 110 tbt to trade.​

Last edited:
Hi, I probably won't ever return to flight rising so i can sell some stuff. Would you be interested in eggs as well? If not I could try to sell them, though if you want them it would be simpler cause id have to sell for gems and then convert gems to normal currency. There's probably other stuff I have as well that might be good but idk

Hi, I probably won't ever return to flight rising so i can sell some stuff. Would you be interested in eggs as well? If not I could try to sell them, though if you want them it would be simpler cause id have to sell for gems and then convert gems to normal currency. There's probably other stuff I have as well that might be good but idk
I'd prefer treasure, but I'll accept unhatched eggs at a value of 230 tbt each. I likely won't accept other items as their difference in values between gem and treasure are a lot more muddy.

I'd prefer treasure, but I'll accept unhatched eggs at a value of 230 tbt each. I likely won't accept other items as their difference in values between gem and treasure are a lot more muddy.
Just realized I could sell eggs for treasure as well, Thought you had to sell for gems. dunno if people buy them but we are gunna find out.

Hi! I have 222k Treasure and if you're interested in Familiars or anything,

I have.. rare ones it seems (I haven't been on in so long); Candycane Xolo and a Tricolor Yapper ^^
and a Rosy Peryton, lol.

EDIT: also seems I have some 1st Generation dragons?? IDK what that means lol

Hi! I have 222k Treasure and if you're interested in Familiars or anything,

I have.. rare ones it seems (I haven't been on in so long); Candycane Xolo and a Tricolor Yapper ^^
and a Rosy Peryton, lol.

EDIT: also seems I have some 1st Generation dragons?? IDK what that means lol
I'm not accepting other items or dragons at the moment, but I'll trade you 222 tbt for your 222,000 treasure.

I'm not accepting other items or dragons at the moment, but I'll trade you 222 tbt for your 222,000 treasure.
Alright! Sounds good c: I'm Paislee there.

Can you maybe explain to me how to send it to you? ;w; I forget how to play this game, lol

Alright! Sounds good c: I'm Paislee there.

Can you maybe explain to me how to send it to you? ;w; I forget how to play this game, lol
If you can send them through a one-way crossroads that would be great! You can find it under the Shop list in the sidebars. My username on there is NefariousKing. Thank you!

I haven’t been on the game a lot recently so currently have a lot of spare treasure if you’re still looking - can trade anything up to 2mil

I haven’t been on the game a lot recently so currently have a lot of spare treasure if you’re still looking - can trade anything up to 2mil
Sure! I can do 2k tbt for the 2mil. If you can send them via crossroads that would be wonderful. Thank you!

Back