• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Fair Mafia 2020 | Game (Starting 8/31 at 9PM EST)

What I WILL do is claim miller. What this means is that either roleblocker is forced to cc my role, or forced to claim one of the other town roles in the setup (bp, cop, can't cc mason.)
Is it possible that shawo actually did see my claim and is trying to pretend not have noticed as part of a jester plan to get voted? That or mafia that legit didn't see a claim earlier because trying to force a CC-related...vote... (oof trying not to say the "L" word is hard) seems bad when it'd be immediately clear who was faking it (i.e. not me lol) after the phase ended if I was the one voted out.

Questions about the jester:
Is jester investigated as town or mafia or third party.
If jester is lynched does the game end immediately?
They are returned as a townie result. Cop only has 2 results, townie or mafia.

If jester is killed, they win no matter what happens and the game continues.

Last edited:
Good morning my lovelies, I have caught up on the thread

We mass claiming? Ok I’m villager :lemon:

oh jester doesn’t return TP lmao

cop should claim your role is useless soz
Post automatically merged:

where are our masons

Rn I lowkey don’t see why not to massclaim. It’ll make sc-mafia’s life harder.

I don’t know what to think about the two miller claims though. If shawo likes causing chaos that’s one thing but I can’t see how it’s helpful. Likeliest jester candidate so far

oh i’ll roleclaim in song

you’ll find my claim there

i look forward to solving this game with the masons :)

I am confident in claiming as I will never be killed (at least wolves won't dare touch me) and I am not being chopped ever. I am very adamant about not being chopped, so I am not the jester. If you believe I'm lying and I am the jester, then you shouldn't want to chop me anyway. if you think im scum, gl building a case on me since that's not gonna happen

masons should just claim rn and cop should too; since in order for the cop to get reliable results, the jester, miller, and godfather have to die and cop still needs to live. highly unlikely here so cop's biggest power is to claim

shawo im good on safely ignoring for today

and by ignore i mean not consider chopping him! love u shawo!

Last edited:
oh i’ll roleclaim in song

you’ll find my claim there

i look forward to solving this game with the masons :)

Epic, unfortunately mafia now know who not to waste a bullet on (provided you’re being truthful)

I guess I’ll claim, I’m the bumbling useless cop. How tf am I supposed to find out anything with a miller, a godfather, and the jester returning as town upon scan??

Epic, unfortunately mafia now know who not to waste a bullet on (provided you’re being truthful)

I guess I’ll claim, I’m the bumbling useless cop. How tf am I supposed to find out anything with a miller, a godfather, and the jester returning as town upon scan??
wolf team would realistically kill masons before they killed anyone else so i probably wasn't gonna die anyway

Alright we got:

Me: bulletproof
Evan: Cop
Final: Miller
Shawo: Miller

wolf team would realistically kill masons before they killed anyone else so i probably wasn't gonna die anyway

Alright we got:

Me: bulletproof
Evan: Cop
Final: Miller
Shawo: Miller
That’s a good point. It is easy for mafia to claim bulletproof and let that be the excuse for why you don’t die tho :unsure: But unless you get CC’d I see no reason to doubt it

It’s unfortunate we got two Miller claims because while my instinct is to vote between them to confirm the other, I also know this could just be shawo being a weirdo and they’re both town. I see no reason to claim Miller so early except perhaps to excuse scum readings

@voltairenism @dedenne @tae @Ronishy plz claim

That’s a good point. It is easy for mafia to claim bulletproof and let that be the excuse for why you don’t die tho :unsure: But unless you get CC’d I see no reason to doubt it
this is true and im sure Ill get CC'd

id rather see what the claims are and work from there. will probs be a cop and bulletproof CC

we're actually just massclaiming do it at ur own pace.

we're actually just massclaiming do it at ur own pace.

btw cop is pretty useful but I'll explain why when everyone claims.

Masons should fake claim other roles just to add some confusion.

no

claim masons should claim truthfully

we have 2 non mafia chops to figure this out. we dont need confusion

the worst possible situation is that fool, mafia, and mafia all cc different single roles.

The best possible situation is that fool and mafia cc one role, mafia cc's another, and the last is uncc'd.

If we can set up the last situation we're really close to just winning the game.

oh also dan is mafia

edit: there was a very clear plan that got kinda ruined...

maybe it wasn't daniel and it was evan, but there definitely wasn't any reason to claim from one of the two.... so.....

yes my plan has been ruined but i am unfortunately town

i dont think ronishy is town

maybe volt too

they could be town but from what ive seen so far i don’t think so

Last edited:
Believing the cop and bulletproof claims right now unless a CC happens, which seems unlikely since it feels like that probably would've happened by now
i dont think ronishy is town
Is this because of the lack of any real game-relevant insights and not discussing if mass-claiming is worth it or not? That and the icebreaker when there was already some game stuff happening I could see as mafia trying to dance around claiming, especially if this is apparently only their second game?

there is mafia between whos asking for massclaiming imo. I dont see cons in claiming this or that roles but also no cons? and it's basically forcing mason to claim. im not against mason claiming but reducing their work space strike odd to me

ngl after ness in kingmaker ill be aware of baiting people to claim lmao

maybe volt too
why

also no pros*

we should all claim something. masons can fake claim but then step up once everyone else has, that’s fine

the setup is just inherently a game of mass claiming

Believing the cop and bulletproof claims right now unless a CC happens, which seems unlikely since it feels like that probably would've happened by now

Is this because of the lack of any real game-relevant insights and not discussing if mass-claiming is worth it or not? That and the icebreaker when there was already some game stuff happening I could see as mafia trying to dance around claiming, especially if this is apparently only their second game?
dedenne, volt, ronishy and tae haven’t claimed so they’ll probably CC us

are you stating your own reasons for wolf reading ronishy?

ngl after ness in kingmaker ill be aware of baiting people to claim lmao
the setup between these games is wildly different

mountainous goat

Back