• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT EXCLUSIVE: SNES RetroPort Review

Super_Naruto said:
I'm glad you have fun playing your games on your NES so enthusiastically. Also...I said I'm not argueing anymore

-_-
If you didn't catch the oh-so-obvious sarcasm in my posts... uhh, sorry? D:

I'm not enthusiastic about which game system I play a game on. I am, however, enthusiastic about the games themselves, the software. That's what matters, not which box you use to plug in cartridges or play the games. That's just taking it a little too far.

Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:
I'm glad you have fun playing your games on your NES so enthusiastically. Also...I said I'm not argueing anymore

-_-

I'm not enthusiastic about which game system I play a game on. I am, however, enthusiastic about the games themselves, the software. That's what matters, not which box you use to plug in cartridges or play the games. That's just taking it a little too far.
Lol...people always think that when I reply to something very sarcastic that I'm not being sarcastic. Like 5 times it's happened to me where people don't realize I'm sarcastic too....well anyways. I'm glad I have a SNES rather than a VC (because I can't because of my router's uncompatability with the Wii)

Super_Naruto said:
Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:

-_-

Lol...people always think that when I reply to something very sarcastic that I'm not being sarcastic. Like 5 times it's happened to me where people don't realize I'm sarcastic too....well anyways. I'm glad I have a SNES rather than a VC (because I can't because of my router's uncompatability with the Wii)
I thought your brother said your router now works with it...

but dude, I also have an SNES. However, I'm not a fan of shelling out $40-$50 for rare SNES games on eBay when I can just buy them on the Virtual Console for $8.

Back