• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying TBT Bells - Paying 5 Million per 100 TBT Bells

spamurai

Bells
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
Feedback
100% (100) +
As the title of this thread says, I'm looking to buy TBT Bells :)

I have 15 - 20 million (I think) saved and I'd like to use those to buy TBT Bells.

I'll pay 5 million In-game bells for every 100 TBT Bells :)

Post or PM if interested :)
Thanks.

I can sell you some??

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll sell up to 600 of them.. so up to you how much you want if you're still looking for them ^-^

I can sell you some??

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll sell up to 600 of them.. so up to you how much you want if you're still looking for them ^-^

Hey :)

Can I take all 600 please?

I just need to raid my other players ABD's :)

Thank you ^^

Hey :)

Can I take all 600 please?

I just need to raid my other players ABD's :)

Thank you ^^

Yeah sure!! Wanna do 4 mil for each 100? I'll throw in an extra 10 because i have an extra 10 lol

Last edited:
Yeah sure!! Wanna do 4 mil for each 100? I'll throw in an extra 10 because i have an extra 10 lol

Aww sure :) That's very kind of you ^^ You're awesome :)

I'll be as quick as I can, just need to load each character and drop their bells so my main can pick them up lol.

I'll add you in a few mins :)
Thanks again.

Aww sure :) That's very kind of you ^^ You're awesome :)

I'll be as quick as I can, just need to load each character and drop their bells so my main can pick them up lol.

I'll add you in a few mins :)
Thanks again.

No problemoooo. Do you want to do the retail method?

I know I may sound rude with this, but could I have 300 BTB Roseology?

I can give you 12 million too.

I know I may sound rude with this, but could I have 300 BTB Roseology?

I can give you 12 million too.

Not rude at all. Hmm, sure. I suppose. I can't give much more than that though.. I can earn some back but kind of saving up for another game code, so, sorry ): 12 million it is then.

I'm trying to make up to 100 bells. X: When I do, would you be willing to part with that 5 mil? Or do you not have anymore now? XD I'M TOO LATE AREN'T I?...

I'm trying to make up to 100 bells. X: When I do, would you be willing to part with that 5 mil? Or do you not have anymore now? XD I'M TOO LATE AREN'T I?...

Sure :)
I'm doing a couple of trades at the moment, but I still have In games bells left to sell if you're still looking :)
Just let me know when you make 100^^

Back