の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
Feedback
100% (100) +
As the title of this thread says, I'm looking to buy TBT Bells :)

I have 15 - 20 million (I think) saved and I'd like to use those to buy TBT Bells.

I'll pay 5 million In-game bells for every 100 TBT Bells :)

Post or PM if interested :)
Thanks.

I can sell you some??

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll sell up to 600 of them.. so up to you how much you want if you're still looking for them ^-^

I can sell you some??

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll sell up to 600 of them.. so up to you how much you want if you're still looking for them ^-^

Hey :)

Can I take all 600 please?

I just need to raid my other players ABD's :)

Thank you ^^

Hey :)

Can I take all 600 please?

I just need to raid my other players ABD's :)

Thank you ^^

Yeah sure!! Wanna do 4 mil for each 100? I'll throw in an extra 10 because i have an extra 10 lol

Last edited:
Yeah sure!! Wanna do 4 mil for each 100? I'll throw in an extra 10 because i have an extra 10 lol

Aww sure :) That's very kind of you ^^ You're awesome :)

I'll be as quick as I can, just need to load each character and drop their bells so my main can pick them up lol.

I'll add you in a few mins :)
Thanks again.

Aww sure :) That's very kind of you ^^ You're awesome :)

I'll be as quick as I can, just need to load each character and drop their bells so my main can pick them up lol.

I'll add you in a few mins :)
Thanks again.

No problemoooo. Do you want to do the retail method?

I know I may sound rude with this, but could I have 300 BTB Roseology?

I can give you 12 million too.

I know I may sound rude with this, but could I have 300 BTB Roseology?

I can give you 12 million too.

Not rude at all. Hmm, sure. I suppose. I can't give much more than that though.. I can earn some back but kind of saving up for another game code, so, sorry ): 12 million it is then.

I'm trying to make up to 100 bells. X: When I do, would you be willing to part with that 5 mil? Or do you not have anymore now? XD I'M TOO LATE AREN'T I?...

I'm trying to make up to 100 bells. X: When I do, would you be willing to part with that 5 mil? Or do you not have anymore now? XD I'M TOO LATE AREN'T I?...

Sure :)
I'm doing a couple of trades at the moment, but I still have In games bells left to sell if you're still looking :)
Just let me know when you make 100^^

Back