• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling TARDIS Cycling Town

ZUCKER IN BOXES
latest

Zucker (タコヤ, Takoya) is a lazy octopus villager in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. His Japanese name refers to the Japanese snack "takoyaki", which is fried ball filled with chopped octopus while his English name is a reference to how octopi have suckers on their tentacles, as well as the German word for sugar which is zucker, or in reference to the candy. He shares his catchphrase with Bertha.

Appearance

Zucker represents the Japanese snack takoyaki. His head resembles a takoyaki ball,and his green freckles resemble seasonings put on takoyaki. He initially wears the Flan Shirt.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the lazy personality. For more information, click here.
As a lazy villager, Zucker will be easy to get along with due to his laid-back lifestyle. Like all lazy villagers, he shares a love of food and relaxing. He will get along well with other villagers, but may offend or confuse jock villagers, who have a conflicting lifestyle of exercise and fitness, opposed to the lazy lifestyle of relaxing and food.

House

His house resembles a Conveyor Belt Sushi Bar. There is a trash can and a barrel in the bottom left corner. He has Spring Blossoms playing on his turntable, despite it being a secret song.

Trivia

He is the third octopus, alongside Marina and Octavian.

Last edited:
ANABELLE IN BOXES - Free Giveaway

latest

Anabelle (あるみ, Arumi)is a peppy Anteater villager in the Animal Crossing series and was introduced in Animal Crossing: Wild World. Her initial catchphrase is a reference to an anteater's nose as well as to how they eat.

Appearance

Anabelle's body shape follows that of the rest of the anteater villagers, but she is made to look like a pangolin, an animal unrelated to the anteater. She is an orange and yellow villager with darker orange plates on her back and big green eyes. Unlike other anteaters, her tail is flat rather than fluffy, and she has plates on her back, adding to her resemblance to a pangolin. She initially wears the Tropical Shirt.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the peppy personality.

As a peppy villager, Anabelle will always appear to be in a good mood. She will get along with other villagers, including the player, making it easy to befriend her and get her picture in Animal Crossing: Wild World. She will enjoy the usual hobbies, and may ask the player for bugs or fish that she finds cute or has read about in Ms. Nintendique, an unseen magazine read by snooty and peppy villagers in Wild World. She will easily get upset, but due to a short attention span she will forget ever having the conversation. Like all peppy villagers, she dreams of becoming famous in the future. She will get along well with normal, lazy, jock, and other peppy villagers, but may annoy snooty and cranky villagers with her upbeat personality.

House

Anabelle's house is decorated with a lot of furniture from the Cabana Series, including the Cabana Bed, Cabana Screen, and the Cabana Vanity along with a Green Bookcase and an Exotic Bench as well as many Plants. The Wallpaper is the Lattice Wall and the Flooring is the Diner Tile. There is a Phonograph that plays Aloha K.K.

Trivia

Anabelle is designed to look like a Pangolin, so her skin is different from the others, having a flat tail as opposed to a fluffy one.

ROSCOE IN BOXES
latest

THE ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI - NOW FEATURING NEW LEAF!

"It's fun to judge other people."

— Roscoe, Animal Crossing: City Folk
"I've got my eye on you, bucko!"

— Picture quote, Animal Crossing: Wild World

Roscoe (シュバルツ, Schwartz) is a cranky horse villager in the Animal Crossing series. His initial phrase, "nay", is the sound a horse makes, commonly spelled "neigh". The reason for it being spelled as "nay", which also means "no", may refer to his cranky personality. He first appears in Dōbutsu no Mori e+, as an exclusive, and subquently in Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk. Roscoe also shares his name with the award winning jockey, Roscoe Goose.

Appearance

Roscoe is a black horse with a dark gray mane and his eyes are red with small black pupils. The inside of his ears are dark purple. When narrowing his eyes, his scleras turn yellow. He initially wears the checkered shirt, which matches his initial house theme. He will sometimes use patterns, and wear them, made by the player in Able Sisters. He resembles a knight from chess.

Roscoe from Dōbutsu no Mori e+.
Personality

Below is a brief description of the cranky personality. For more information, click here.
As a cranky villager, Roscoe will appear more mature compared to other male personality types. This will make him come off as rude and belittling when talking to other villagers, including the player. Despite this, he will learn to confide in the player, considering them his only friend. He will enjoy the usual hobbies; not for competition, but for relaxing and peaceful reasons of calm and tranquility. He will find it difficult to socialize with peppy villagers, who he will appear rude behind their backs to. He will get along with snooty villagers, as well as other cranky villagers, who he will share deeper conversations with. He will, on occasion, annoy a normal villager, usually when being mean about something or someone. When he is sick, he will insult the illness.

House

In Dōbutsu no Mori e+, Roscoe has the same house as Rolf the Tiger's, only that he has changed the Wallpaper and the Flooring which is the Lattice Wall and the Checkered Tile. K.K. Dirge is played on a Gold Stereo with 2 Bowtoids.

In Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk, Roscoe's house has a modern theme, featuring many items from the modern series. Roscoe also has two chess pieces in his room - the white knight and black knight. Knights in chess are represented by horses, a reflection of his species. He also has a baby bear which, to some, seems out of character for a cranky villager. In Wild World, he has a plant, a petrol thing, a modern lamp and sofa, a white chess piece and a candle. If he has a stereo, it will play K.K. Dirge. In City Folk, he has a modern sofa.

In Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Roscoe's house is furnished mostly with items from the Sleek series, along with a weeping fig plant, and a metal guitar with an amp.

Last edited:
Oh okay umm... How about 50 TBT for Freya?

Also lurking for Tangy and Bones :3

Last edited:
ORIGINAL FREYA IN BOXES. ADOPTED by Sammers
latest

Freya (ツンドラ, Tundra) is a snooty wolf villager from the Animal Crossing series. Her name comes from the Norse goddess of beauty, Freyja. Her catchphrase, "uff da," is a Norwegian exclamation that is an equivalent of the English "Oh my," "That's too bad" and "Oh no." It can be used to express concern. Freya was absent from Animal Crossing: Wild World, but reappeared in the main series afterwards.

Appearance

Freya is a light pink wolf with chalky, sky blue eyeshadow. She wears mascara, but no blush like many other female villagers. The inside of her ears are white to a transitioning blue also. When her eyes are open, they strike you with dark chocolate pupils with a slight, scarlet red spark. Her muzzle is creamy white and her paws, feet, and tail are slightly tipped white as well. Her China Tee that she wears matches her pastel pink appearance. In Animal Crossing (GCN) she wears a Deer Tee.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the snooty personality. For more information, click here.

Freya has a snooty personality, which means she will appear elegant. She will enjoy the usual hobbies, where she may mention she is collecting a particular type of fish, bug or fossil because she saw it in a magazine (which is named as Ms. Nintendique in Wild World). She will get along well with cranky and other snooty villagers, who share the same interests. She may get annoyed by lazy and jock villagers, who are honest about their opinion on her appearance.

E-Reader Information

Card description

Freya is living proof that a wolf can be pretty in pink. And this feminine canine has a sniffer that can't be stopped. When her neighbors cook up a hearty stew, they can always count on a visit from their pink friend Freya.

e-Reader letter

"My mama and daddy were gray wolves, so when I came out people were surprised. I'm used to it all these years later (not that I'm old, I'm quite young yet). I'm thinking of dyeing it a wee tad darker. What do you think?"

Gallery

House

In all games except Animal Crossing: New Leaf Freya's house has a dominant gamer theme, she also has items to fit with it. If she is given a Stereo, Rockin' K.K. is played.

In Animal Crossing: New Leaf her house is more rock-themed. Rockin' K.K. is still played.

Last edited:
Freya needs a new home

ORIGINAL FREYA IN BOXES. ADOPTED by Sammers
latest

Freya (ツンドラ, Tundra) is a snooty wolf villager from the Animal Crossing series. Her name comes from the Norse goddess of beauty, Freyja. Her catchphrase, "uff da," is a Norwegian exclamation that is an equivalent of the English "Oh my," "That's too bad" and "Oh no." It can be used to express concern. Freya was absent from Animal Crossing: Wild World, but reappeared in the main series afterwards.

Appearance

Freya is a light pink wolf with chalky, sky blue eyeshadow. She wears mascara, but no blush like many other female villagers. The inside of her ears are white to a transitioning blue also. When her eyes are open, they strike you with dark chocolate pupils with a slight, scarlet red spark. Her muzzle is creamy white and her paws, feet, and tail are slightly tipped white as well. Her China Tee that she wears matches her pastel pink appearance. In Animal Crossing (GCN) she wears a Deer Tee.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the snooty personality. For more information, click here.

Freya has a snooty personality, which means she will appear elegant. She will enjoy the usual hobbies, where she may mention she is collecting a particular type of fish, bug or fossil because she saw it in a magazine (which is named as Ms. Nintendique in Wild World). She will get along well with cranky and other snooty villagers, who share the same interests. She may get annoyed by lazy and jock villagers, who are honest about their opinion on her appearance.

E-Reader Information

Card description

Freya is living proof that a wolf can be pretty in pink. And this feminine canine has a sniffer that can't be stopped. When her neighbors cook up a hearty stew, they can always count on a visit from their pink friend Freya.

e-Reader letter

"My mama and daddy were gray wolves, so when I came out people were surprised. I'm used to it all these years later (not that I'm old, I'm quite young yet). I'm thinking of dyeing it a wee tad darker. What do you think?"

Gallery

House

In all games except Animal Crossing: New Leaf Freya's house has a dominant gamer theme, she also has items to fit with it. If she is given a Stereo, Rockin' K.K. is played.

In Animal Crossing: New Leaf her house is more rock-themed. Rockin' K.K. is still played.

Last edited:
Back