Cycling TARDIS Cycling Town

LOLLY IN BOXES - please place a bid of you want to adopt her
tumblr_nfwdlzFS9e1sf21kpo1_400.png

Lolly (ラムネ, Ramune) is a cat villager with a normal personality in the Animal Crossing series, first appearing in Dōbutsu no Mori e+ as a new character and an exclusive. Her English name and initial phrase relate to sweets (such as the lollipop), which refer to her personality, which is sweet. Her catchphrase, "bonbon", is "candy" in French, while her original Japanese name, "Ramune", is most likely a reference to the Japanese carbonated soft drink of the same name. Her names involve food that is sweet.

Appearance

Lolly is a gray tabby cat with a small head and no visible nose. She has three dark gray stripes on her forehead, two on each side of her face, two on each of her arms and legs, and four on her tail. Her ears are dark gray and the insides of them are pink. Her muzzle is white and oval-shaped with a mouth shaped like a sideways 3, but more curved. She has white paws and her eyes look like the number 6 with the circular part filled in black. Her initial shirt is the Natty shirt.

Personality

Lolly in Dōbutsu no Mori e+.Below is a brief description of the normal personality. For more information, click here.

Lolly, as a normal villager, will be very sensitive and kind. She will also be easily upset or offended by other villagers, particularly snooty or cranky villagers. She will enjoy the usual hobbies, which are fashion, bug catching, fishing, and furniture collecting. As with all other villagers, she will enjoy the player's company at her house where she may tell the player to "ignore the mess", a concern she shares with other normal villagers. She will get along well with other normal villagers and peppy as well as jock villagers, appearing mother-like in conversation. Lolly also enjoys reading, and is implied she also enjoys cooking.

House

Lolly's house in Dōbutsu no Mori e+ is intially the same as Sally's, only that her wallpaper is the Citrus Wallpaper and her flooring is the Citrus Carpet. In Dōbutsu no Mori e+, 3 Lullaboids are in her house. It is also very fruit themed, with a Pear Wardrobe, a Pear Dresser, a Pineapple Bed, the whole Pine Set, a Plant and 5 shirts. No Stereo is in her house; therefore, there is no music.

In Animal Crossing: City Folk, Lolly's house initially has a fruit theme towards it. She has two pear closets, an apple TV, a clock, a pineapple bed, and the whole Pine Set. Her flooring is the citrus carpet. Her wallpaper is the citrus wallpaper, from the same set as the citrus carpet. The music in Lolly's house is K.K. Parade.

In Animal Crossing: New Leaf the house has been redesigned with a casual kitchen theme, utilizing the Alpine Series, the Modern Wood Series (including the wall) and various other kitchen items (including the floor). The music in Lolly's house is K.K. Stroll.

Trivia

Lolly appears on the cover of Lucky K.K. and King K.K..

≥^.^≤

LOLLY IN BOXES - please place a bid of you want to adopt her
tumblr_nfwdlzFS9e1sf21kpo1_400.png

Lolly (ラムネ, Ramune) is a cat villager with a normal personality in the Animal Crossing series, first appearing in Dōbutsu no Mori e+ as a new character and an exclusive. Her English name and initial phrase relate to sweets (such as the lollipop), which refer to her personality, which is sweet. Her catchphrase, "bonbon", is "candy" in French, while her original Japanese name, "Ramune", is most likely a reference to the Japanese carbonated soft drink of the same name. Her names involve food that is sweet.

Appearance

Lolly is a gray tabby cat with a small head and no visible nose. She has three dark gray stripes on her forehead, two on each side of her face, two on each of her arms and legs, and four on her tail. Her ears are dark gray and the insides of them are pink. Her muzzle is white and oval-shaped with a mouth shaped like a sideways 3, but more curved. She has white paws and her eyes look like the number 6 with the circular part filled in black. Her initial shirt is the Natty shirt.

Personality

Lolly in Dōbutsu no Mori e+.Below is a brief description of the normal personality. For more information, click here.

Lolly, as a normal villager, will be very sensitive and kind. She will also be easily upset or offended by other villagers, particularly snooty or cranky villagers. She will enjoy the usual hobbies, which are fashion, bug catching, fishing, and furniture collecting. As with all other villagers, she will enjoy the player's company at her house where she may tell the player to "ignore the mess", a concern she shares with other normal villagers. She will get along well with other normal villagers and peppy as well as jock villagers, appearing mother-like in conversation. Lolly also enjoys reading, and is implied she also enjoys cooking.

House

Lolly's house in Dōbutsu no Mori e+ is intially the same as Sally's, only that her wallpaper is the Citrus Wallpaper and her flooring is the Citrus Carpet. In Dōbutsu no Mori e+, 3 Lullaboids are in her house. It is also very fruit themed, with a Pear Wardrobe, a Pear Dresser, a Pineapple Bed, the whole Pine Set, a Plant and 5 shirts. No Stereo is in her house; therefore, there is no music.

In Animal Crossing: City Folk, Lolly's house initially has a fruit theme towards it. She has two pear closets, an apple TV, a clock, a pineapple bed, and the whole Pine Set. Her flooring is the citrus carpet. Her wallpaper is the citrus wallpaper, from the same set as the citrus carpet. The music in Lolly's house is K.K. Parade.

In Animal Crossing: New Leaf the house has been redesigned with a casual kitchen theme, utilizing the Alpine Series, the Modern Wood Series (including the wall) and various other kitchen items (including the floor). The music in Lolly's house is K.K. Stroll.

Trivia

Lolly appears on the cover of Lucky K.K. and King K.K..

Last edited:
JULIAN IN BOXES - please place a bid on him if you want to adopt him BUYOUT IS 350 TBT
latest

"Hey I feel like we need more dancing happening now. Shoom! OK, that's a little better."

— Julian, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Julian (ジュリー, Julie) is a smug horse in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, who is actually a unicorn, due to the horn on his head. It is possible his name comes from "Julius", of Julius Caesar, who claimed to be related to the Roman goddess Venus, reflecting Julian's astronomy theme. The feminine form of the name was likely given in the Japanese version to emphasize Julian's feminine appearance.

Appearance

Julian is a blue and white horse with a slightly darker blue mane and tail, and a white horn, which resembles a unicorn. He has black hooves, wears purple eyeshadow and has long, black eyelashes. His eyes are normally closed, but when he opens them they appear white without a pupil. He may easily be mistaken for a female due to his appearance.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the smug personality. For more information, click here.
Julian has a smug personality. This means he will appear kind and gentlemanly when in conversation with the player. On numerous occasions, he will flirt with the player and admire them. Julian will occasionally talk about being into niche hobbies, like being a train fanatic or collecting plastic bottle caps. He will be very interested in fashion and will mention it often in conversations and letters. He is also very fond of bluegrass music, a trait which is shared by Shigeru Miyamoto.

Julian telling a player that he's moving
House

Julian owns a lot of pieces from the Regal Series, such as the Regal Bed, Regal Sofa, Regal Bookcase, Regal Vanity and more. He also has other furniture such as a king and a harp. He also has a star globe. His flooring is the Blue Floor, and his wall is the Lunar Horizon. He has a Retro Stereo that plays Stale Cupcakes.

Last edited:
I will pay 12,000 in game bells for Julian. I know its not a lot but I will take good care of him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can now pay 16,000 bells. I'm working hard to earn more bells so the bid may go up.

(✿◠‿◠)

JULIAN IN BOXES - please place a bid on him if you want to adopt him BUYOUT IS 350 TBT
latest

"Hey I feel like we need more dancing happening now. Shoom! OK, that's a little better."

Julian (ジュリー, Julie) is a smug horse in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, who is actually a unicorn, due to the horn on his head. It is possible his name comes from "Julius", of Julius Caesar, who claimed to be related to the Roman goddess Venus, reflecting Julian's astronomy theme. The feminine form of the name was likely given in the Japanese version to emphasize Julian's feminine appearance.

Appearance

Julian is a blue and white horse with a slightly darker blue mane and tail, and a white horn, which resembles a unicorn. He has black hooves, wears purple eyeshadow and has long, black eyelashes. His eyes are normally closed, but when he opens them they appear white without a pupil. He may easily be mistaken for a female due to his appearance.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the smug personality. For more information, click here.
Julian has a smug personality. This means he will appear kind and gentlemanly when in conversation with the player. On numerous occasions, he will flirt with the player and admire them. Julian will occasionally talk about being into niche hobbies, like being a train fanatic or collecting plastic bottle caps. He will be very interested in fashion and will mention it often in conversations and letters. He is also very fond of bluegrass music, a trait which is shared by Shigeru Miyamoto.

House

Julian owns a lot of pieces from the Regal Series, such as the Regal Bed, Regal Sofa, Regal Bookcase, Regal Vanity and more. He also has other furniture such as a king and a harp. He also has a star globe. His flooring is the Blue Floor, and his wall is the Lunar Horizon. He has a Retro Stereo that plays Stale Cupcakes.

Last edited:
latest

Appearance

Personality

House

Last edited:
COLTON IN BOXES - looking for an offer of 20-50 TBT for him
latest

Colton (アンソニー Ansoniī) is a smug horse villager in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. His English name comes from the word colt, a young male horse.

Appearance

Colton is a white horse with a yellow shag mane and tail. His hooves are a deep navy and his muzzle is a light peach. He has small blush marks on his cheeks, light blue on the inside of his ears and blue eyes.

Personality

Colton has a smug personality. This means he will appear kind and gentlemanly when in conversation with the player. On numerous occasions, he will flirt with the player and admire them. Colton will occasionally talk about being into niche hobbies, like being a train fanatic or collecting plastic bottle caps. He will be very interested in fashion and will mention it often in conversations and letters.

House

Colton's house Colton's house has most of the Regal Series, as well as a plant and a metronome. His turntable plays Only Me.

Last edited:
I know you're only looking for TBT, but I'm ready to throw down 35mil IGB for Beau. I have had nothing but problems trying to get this deer. I can also give you all of my TBT, which is currently 44.

Last edited:
25 TBT for colton? Its all I have and hes A personal favorite of mine :)

hi! I'll be home in a few hours & you can pick him up (✿◠‿◠)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know you're only looking for TBT, but I'm ready to throw down 35mil IGB for Beau. I have had nothing but problems trying to get this deer. I can also give you all of my TBT, which is currently 44.

hi! I will consider your offer. I'll message you when he's in boxes (✿◠‿◠)

last bump for Colton, he's still available for 25 tbt
latest

Colton (アンソニー Ansoniī) is a smug horse villager in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. His English name comes from the word colt, a young male horse.

Appearance

Colton is a white horse with a yellow shag mane and tail. His hooves are a deep navy and his muzzle is a light peach. He has small blush marks on his cheeks, light blue on the inside of his ears and blue eyes.

Personality

Colton has a smug personality. This means he will appear kind and gentlemanly when in conversation with the player. On numerous occasions, he will flirt with the player and admire them. Colton will occasionally talk about being into niche hobbies, like being a train fanatic or collecting plastic bottle caps. He will be very interested in fashion and will mention it often in conversations and letters.

House

Colton's house Colton's house has most of the Regal Series, as well as a plant and a metronome. His turntable plays Only Me.

Last edited:
Back