Tangy got sick two times in a row...

cheezu

Bells
Switch
0044-9828-4409
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Is it completely random when villagers get sick or is it determined by something (for example, being mean to them, etc.). Was just curious and kind of surprised to see her sick again (she was sick two weeks ago or so).

Today I saw something strange about a sick villager in a friend's town OO I wanted to visit Coco and since I didn't see any smoke from her chimney I assumed she was outside and didn't find her.. so I just randomly went to her door and it said she locked herself up in her house since she's sick OO is this because the gate was open and I was there? xD or did you experience this without gate open?

I believe it's random who get's sick I almost had always someone else but I had some who regularly became sick ><

Today I saw something strange about a sick villager in a friend's town OO I wanted to visit Coco and since I didn't see any smoke from her chimney I assumed she was outside and didn't find her.. so I just randomly went to her door and it said she locked herself up in her house since she's sick OO is this because the gate was open and I was there? xD or did you experience this without gate open?

I believe it's random who get's sick I almost had always someone else but I had some who regularly became sick ><

Yeah, when you have a visitor and one of your villagers is sick, you can't visit them for some reason. lol...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess she didn't get enough vitamin C <_<

lol...

Back