• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Taking requests! (Closed)

Balverine

out of my head, of my heart and my mind
Bells
Switch
7573-7112-7426
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Bloodshot Potion
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
Jack
Lobo
Purple Violet
Ancient Candle
Waluigi Easter Egg
Thanks for the requests, guys! Imma finish up the ones I have and then close this! 0v0

Last edited:
Cool. I would love you to draw Pate and O’Hare having fun together. That’s my wish !

Here's for boccages!

oNSR5cP.png

for amye.miller!! (under a spoiler cause it's big lol)

eqWKsU6.png

Would you be able to draw a bluebear gijinka? You can be as creative with it as you like

For ScaryGhost!

UlBYVJj.png

Last edited:
hey! could you please draw my mayor for my profile pic on here? she has pink medium hair with a fringe, and a cute dress which i?ll link the image of. could you please draw her like you drew ayme.miller one? i really loved it. some cute pink blush would be cute too! sorry if that?s too much!

here?s the dress: https://imgur.com/gallery/pvUtzxb

For BluebearL!

pejTcuk.png

Last edited:
last one for auroraa!!

yQobYXn.png

it's kind of an odd size, so you'll have to crop it to use for your avatar, sorry about that ^^;

I'm done taking requests for now! Feel free to check out my commissions if you're interested in art, though =w=

Last edited:
Back