• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Tad is starting a cult

When Mira gave Zell her ugly default shirt, I sent him a new one and almost all of my villagers are wearing it.

Yes and a lot. first of all in the strange town of LilyTown (yes, I named my town LilyTown), A villager named Bluebear started to wear the Bunny tee. Then Rex started. and Phil too. even Bettina started wearing the shirt. I just kept it going on in LilyTown until one day it ended. Only Bettina wears the Bunny tee now. Another cult happened with Pudge and his default shirt, the Chichi print.
it was pudge, Bluebear, Phil, Even Agnes! And Sparro started one with his BB Tee, and right now Rex is the only additional villager to have the BB tee. And recently, Bluebear started one with a design shirt (I didn't change it from default) Literally named T-shirt. Right now, only agnes wears it alongside Bluebear.

- - - Post Merge - - -
The post merge double posted, this can happen you know. Oh yeah, and recently, the status of villagers changed. Now Only Phil wears the Chichi print, and Bettina started wearing the T-shirt. Bettina does not look good in that shirt. she looked better in the bunny tee. And bluebear started saying "Like Woah", Sparro's catchphrase, recently. and now Bettina wears the duck shirt!

Last edited:
I think it's cute that they start wearing the same shirts. I had no idea they did that until it happened in my town with a shirt that I made. I'm a Cincinnati Reds fan and I made a Reds tshirt with my favorite player's name and number on the back. I put it up in the Able Sisters shop so one of my sub characters could grab it. Then a few days later, one of the villagers started wearing it. Now another villager is wearing it too. Without meaning to, I'm converting my villagers into a bunch of Reds fans. Yay!

Back