Cycling ❦ ❄ ❄ ❄ ● | T ● B ● A | ● ❄ ❄ ❄ ❦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to quinnator for adopting Rolf~~

oh this isn't locked anymore. Good luck and nevermind my pm o vo
Hi: Sometimes I'll lock thread when I am cycling/offline/sleeping.
Sorry Midge is not available anymore. I did left a VM for you last night and waited around,
as I did not receive any reply I moved on.
Good luck and thanks for your interest!

Thanks to quinnator for adopting Rolf~~

Hi: Sometimes I'll lock thread when I am cycling/offline/sleeping.
Sorry Midge is not available anymore. I did left a VM for you last night and waited around,
as I did not receive any reply I moved on.
Good luck and thanks for your interest!

I saw the VM, but it wouldn't let me reply on your profile for some reason, so i had sent a PM instead last night xD
The thread was locked too so I couldnt reply there either.
Perhaps you never got it? Either case, thanks anyway :>

Last edited:
I saw the VM, but it wouldn't let me reply on your profile for some reason, so i had sent a PM instead last night xD
The thread was locked too so I couldnt reply there either.
Perhaps you never got it? Either case, thanks anyway :>

I see...Sorry for the confusion: VM has always been disabled on my profile, and I have not received your PM.
Not sure what happened but I am sad to see it didn't worked out with Midge here.
Double SORRY for missing you. Is there anyone else that you are seeking? Please let me know.

Last edited:
I see...Sorry for the confusion: VM has always been disabled on my profile, and I have not received your PM.
Not sure what happened but I am sad to see it didn't worked out with Midge here.
Double SORRY for missing you. Is there anyone else that you are seeking? Please let me know.

ahhh, I didn't even know they could be disabled, that explains it. Though I am curious why you locked the thread? Being that your profile is disabled and PM's are a little weird it seems. I appreciate it though! As far as any other villager, I can't think of any. My sig is outdated badly and she was the last one i needed. My other 9 villagers are dreamies. o vo

I'll lurk around and hope your other villages get her perhaps tho xD

Pietro + Mitzi
In boxes and open to BTB offers.

@DarkMyst: Will keep both eyes out for another Midge should she shows up again -
Thanks and GL with your search!

Aaaaah Mitzi! I have no rooooom, but I do have 2 Merengues. X.X Good luck finding M & M homes. ^^

Aaaaah Mitzi! I have no rooooom, but I do have 2 Merengues. X.X Good luck finding M & M homes. ^^

Yes Mitzi is one of my fav ^^
Oh my you have 2 Merengues too? Same here X__X
It's been raining Merengue AND Marina in my towns this week....last week it was raining Diana and I have to void them all.

Thank you for your kind words, and I hope M & M will go to loving homes soon C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back