Buying SwSh Pokemon to fill out my dex!

Touhru Adachi

Handsome Ladykiller
Bells
Feedback
100% (20) +
So, as y'all may or may not know, Wonder/Surprise Trading is dangerous right now, if you wish to keep online functionality in your SwSh game. So, I've been trying for some time now to collect all of the Pokemon for my shiny charm -- unfortunately, this is an incredibly tedious task when random link traders just want to show off their Shiny Mewtwos and various junk instead of actually trading.

So, since I don't use collectibles on here at all, I've decided I'd go ahead and just use my saved up Bell Tree bells to pad out both my Pokedex and my live dex. : D

I'm not sure on pricing of these, so if my suggested prices are not sufficient for you, pls let me know ty,,,
I do not need or desire battle ready Pokemon; I don't battle competitively. I don't care if the Pokemon are cloned or hacked so long as they are not SO hacked that it's ridiculous. I am willing to add extra for shinies!

- Umbreon
- Lucario
- Sandaconda
- Type: Null and/or Silvally
- Zamazenta

- Blue Basculin
- Galar Meowth
- [ bunch of alcremies wheeze ]
- Regular Farfetch'd
- Regular Stunfisk
- Pink Gastrodon
- Regular Weezing
- Regular Yamask
- Regular Darumaka & Darmanitan

I'm also able to acquire and trade any Shield exclusives if I'm not being lazy [ lmao ], I can breed up mystery eggs for y'all, and I'm also happy to touch trade a Zacian with someone for their Zamazenta just because I'm trying to catch my Zama in a specific Pokeball and I ran out and must acquire more, but I'd like it in my dex soon. :'D

Last edited:
Hi, I can definitely help you out some, do you have Discord or something for easier communication?

random ppl r adding me w/o warning so i'mma put this away fgh.

Last edited:
Once you're done with flyffel let me know and I can help tomorrow :)

Hi, I can help out with most of the mons!

Also have these shinies if you are interested for 50 tbt each:
hydreigon
female milotic
bergmite (can evolve for you if you want)
heliolisk
weavile
male rypherior
malamar
Sliggoo

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and shiny karrablast which I can also evolve c:

Hey guys, thanks for all the offers for help.

I'm down to 97 bells, since I got most of what I needed from Flyffel.
I'm gonna save up some more bells and come back for what I still need unless anyone needs some touch trades. ; v ;

Hey guys, thanks for all the offers for help.

I'm down to 97 bells, since I got most of what I needed from Flyffel.
I'm gonna save up some more bells and come back for what I still need unless anyone needs some touch trades. ; v ;

i had some shinies i was giving away for free recently! still have a few! lots of the new monsters not in dex as well but are able to be transferred to the game like zekrom and such! also in shiny variant! i would sell some too if someone wanted to pay for them but i don't mind helping out a bit either :^)

I think I can trade/touch trade pretty much all of these on my full dex shield account and/or because Ihave Home Premium and access to my older gens.

No need to thank me or anything. I'm just trying to get into the habit of being like a small gifter sometimes for the TBT community :) Just trying to be more helpful.

Back