• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Switch restock?

classically.trained

Bells
Switch
0799-9665-6671
Purple Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
White Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Kaleidoclover
Heart Glow Wand
Blue Mote of Flame
I've been keeping an eye out for weeks, and the Switch is still out of stock at all the major retailers. And I am not about to pay an extra hundred to buy one from someone reselling it at a higher price lol. Anyone have any idea of when it will hit shelves again?

I've seen major retailers restock at least a few fairly frequently.

And people made fun of me for pre-ordering mine, haha.

Ahhhh I feel your pain. I've been going in and making calls just to get a damn switch. I got the feeling they wouldn't restock for while, so I paid like $100-200 extra by ordering on Amazon. Few days later I go in to gamestop for games and they said they had the bundle packs available to order. Like are you ****ing kidding me!???! -_-

Ahh thank you, I will keep an eye on Target :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've seen major retailers restock at least a few fairly frequently.

And people made fun of me for pre-ordering mine, haha.

I just subscribed to a website that tracks different stores' restocks of the switch, so hopefully that will help. Yeah you were smart haha. I didn't have the money back then to preorder (just got a bunch of graduation money lol).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhhh I feel your pain. I've been going in and making calls just to get a damn switch. I got the feeling they wouldn't restock for while, so I paid like $100-200 extra by ordering on Amazon. Few days later I go in to gamestop for games and they said they had the bundle packs available to order. Like are you ****ing kidding me!???! -_-

Ahh that sucks. I hate those freakin scalpers that buy up all the stock just to sell it for a ridiculous price to those of us who actually want the console.

I just subscribed to a website that tracks different stores' restocks of the switch, so hopefully that will help. Yeah you were smart haha. I didn't have the money back then to preorder (just got a bunch of graduation money lol).

Honestly, I had to use a credit card. Plus, neither GameStop nor Amazon will actually charge me until the order actually ships, so by the time the Switch was actually "out", I was golden anyway.

I just bought mine secondhand, came with Zeld and works like a charm.

I live in Canada and my brother went to the EB Games in the mall in our city and he said they had a few copies. So there might be some hidden somewhere in stores you wouldn't expect. (Like Toys R Us maybe, if you have one where you live).

I'd wait a few weeks at least. Don't give into scalpers.

I live in Canada and my brother went to the EB Games in the mall in our city and he said they had a few copies. So there might be some hidden somewhere in stores you wouldn't expect. (Like Toys R Us maybe, if you have one where you live).

I'd wait a few weeks at least. Don't give into scalpers.

Huh I've never heard of them, but I just looked it up and there's a few in my area. I'll have to give them a call (fingers crossed).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Huh I've never heard of them, but I just looked it up and there's a few in my area. I'll have to give them a call (fingers crossed).

Oh wait nevermind- google maps lied to me :((( They're all gamestops haha. Weird. Looks like EB games is a northern thing

i bought mine at Target about three weeks ago, sooner than planned, just because i saw them in stock and had noticed they were stocking infrequently so i figured i'd go ahead and snag one. whenever I run errands at Target or Walmart i poke my head in the videogames section and every other time one of the two will have a few Switches in stock. good luck!!

Update: Craigslist is a great resource! There is a posting in my area for a brand new switch with zelda and mariokart for $370 for example. You have to pick it up locally, but that just means no shipping fees :p

Last edited:
ARMS launch day there definitely should be some. Generally any big Nintendo release retailers try to hold stock until then.

i ordered mine from gamestop around when mk8 deluxe came out and it took about a week to arrive but my town is mostly older people so i would take that with a grain of salt

Last edited:
I got one yesterday from Target! I had been there the day before to buy Zelda and asked the guy if he knew about any restocks; he basically said its random. Then he came running after me because he found out they were restocking the neon ones the next morning. So I was there when they opened at 8 LOL along with another dude. Lucked out

I was in my local Wal-Mart about four days ago and they had five just sitting there in the case. I honestly almost considered buying two or three to sell...

Back