• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Swine flu.

nope
but more ppl die from bee stings then the H1N1
plus the media wanted to make big $$ so they exagerated about this virus

so its not a big deal anymore :p

Nope. Why is it such a big deal? Like Niko said, a normal flu can kill you too... Why freak out over a virus?

melly said:
nope

This. The media likes to make a big fuss out of things on slow news weeks.

*CoughmichaeljacksoncoughH1N1cough*

Oh sure
90 people get swine flu everyone wants to wear a mask
[Dirty o=]
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Over a million people get aids no one will wear a condom</div>

pear40 said:
melly said:
nope

This. The media likes to make a big fuss out of things on slow news weeks.

*CoughmichaeljacksoncoughH1N1cough*
very true, *sigh* today, it seems to be all about $$ and control with fear

No-one actually cares about swine flu anymore.
I haven't thought about it in over a month until now.

I think some people have it in my school. But they're always sick anyways. :/

In sweden only one person died from swine flue, so i don't think anyone i know has it.

We are going to get vaccination so all our school will actually have swine flu a few secs D;

My mate lives next door to someone who has it. It's pathetic how the media makes it seem like a big deal. If you get it, you get it. I am the only one who realises that in England, the media said all the schools would be closed after summer to stop Swine Flu, and yet now it's hardly in the news?

Also my brother had it and it went. Swine flu just lasts for a few days. It nothing bad..

People in my district used to have it. Thank god i take 12 shots twice a month.

Nope no one in my school yet, but I did hear that we have a room that's being saved for sick people with H1N1.

Back