• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Swap residents homes with each other.

Teresag

Bells
I have 2 residents I want to swap houses is that possible? I like the houses, locations and I love the yard connected with each home but the residents are not correct for the house they are in. Any suggestions.

I have 2 residents I want to swap houses is that possible? I like the houses, locations and I love the yard connected with each home but the residents are not correct for the house they are in. Any suggestions.
Well, the method I'd recommend is to have 30,000 bells handy. Find a 4 wide, 3 depth open plot of land, and move the first villager there. The next day, move the second villager to where the first villager once was. After that day, move the first villager to the second villager's old spot. It takes three days if you don't time travel, so it's not the fastest way, but it is the easiest.

There are other methods to do it, but they usually involve having their amiibo cards, and the process is much more time consuming.

If you want to switch lots, then the method above is the way to go. If you want to actually move them into different homes, so for example moving Lucky into Ankha's home, then that isn't possible.

I settled for the move the house and resident to new lot. Thanks for the advice. its done and I’m happy with it.

Last edited:
Back