• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Surprise!

Brewster

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Well, I'm not sure if any of you remember me but I used to come here two summers ago. I was pretty active but then I lost all of my DS games but 1 (That 1 game was not AC:WW) so I didn't really see a reason to stay. I didn't say goodbye though, at least I don't think I did...

ANYWAY, I'm back! I found my games :]]]]]]]]]] and I'm really happy! I hope no one hates me ( :yes: )

I'm pretty new here, so I don't remember you, but welcome back.

And how did you lose your DS games and where did you find them again?

As long as you write as you would a paper, and you make sense, your welcome here.

:D

Anyway, Hi I'm Fanghorn, Longtime member of TBT although I focus on helping others and giving a solid opinion on topics I find worthy.

and, I like your Avi.

Fanghorn said:
As long as you write as you would a paper, and you make sense, your welcome here.

Anyway, Hi I'm Fanghorn, Longtime member of TBT although I focus on helping others and giving a solid opinion on topics I find worthy.

and, I like your Avi.

ya u shud w4tch out 4 him cuz he iz lyke r33l srsly not k1dd1ng bout tat kay??/

I definately remember seeing you around.... but this isn't only AC you know...

Welcome back Brewster. Heh, I thought you had changed your name with all the name changes around here.

Heh, so far I remember Fanghorn, OddCrazyMe, and I saw Koehler a few times.

Sorry Andy, I don't remember you :[

BUT I do remember Tom the Warrior and Gabby la la....haven't seen them yet.

Back