• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop super's cataloging service

I've got astro, minimalist and modern set for your sleek, exotic and rococo set to catalog?

I've got astro, minimalist and modern set for your sleek, exotic and rococo set to catalog?
That sounds great, but since it's such a big order it'll take awhile to put together and I'm not time traveling at the moment. Is that okay with you?

The question is how much R y willing to trade/pay for it?
Highest I'm willing to go is 500k, plus anything in the catalog or selling section.

Last edited:
That sounds great, but since it's such a big order it'll take awhile to put together and I'm not time traveling at the moment. Is that okay with you?

Sure, just send me a PM when you get it, I already have these sets ready to catalog

Last edited:
Whenever you open your shop again, I might be interested in buying at least 1 of your boxed figurines. Possibly all 3. It just depends on your asking price. I haven't been paying attention to what people are asking for the Redd fireworks items, so I have no clue what they're considered as being worth to be able to offer a price. I'll try to peek back here to see if you replied, but feel free to PM me too.

What, if any, of the modern set are you missing? I'd be interested to catalog what I'm missing and maybe we could catalog trade within that set to complete each other! :D If not, I have bells! ;)

What, if any, of the modern set are you missing? I'd be interested to catalog what I'm missing and maybe we could catalog trade within that set to complete each other! :D If not, I have bells! ;)

I have the full modern set. Just tell me what you're and I'll order it for you.

Turns out my modern set is actually quite lacking... ^.^"
How much for these? Modern bed, cabinet, chair, dresser, end table, lamp, sofa, table, floor, and wall?

Last edited:
Turns out my modern set is actually quite lacking... ^.^"
How much for these? Modern bed, cabinet, chair, dresser, end table, lamp, sofa, table, floor, and wall?

You're practically cataloging the whole set, so I'll give you the 50k bundle price.

Both are great sets. I was actually starting to want the modern set and then someone offered it to me. Now for someone to trade me the robo and kiddie sets...

Oh! I actually do have most of the robo set! Want me to bring over what I have when I come to catalog?

Yeah, that'd be great. Since it's not a full 1:1 trade I can't bring the price down completely, so I'll cut it down depending on how much of it you have. What do you have?

Yeah, that'd be great. Since it's not a full 1:1 trade I can't bring the price down completely, so I'll cut it down depending on how much of it you have. What do you have?

I have Robo-closet, dresser, lamp, sofa, stereo, table, tv, wall, and a kiddie chair/table.

Back