• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop super's cataloging service

Oh, in case you didn't notice, I want to catalogue the Double Neck Guitar and Sunrise Lamp as well as buy a Lovely Phone alongside the Campus Set cataloguing.

Is 99k good? Gonna add you now~
Mike has claimed all of the Lovely Phones, sorry. Check your messages though, I sent you something.

Could I catalog your top please?
Yeah, let me add you.

Gate is open - all your orders are sorted and on the ground to the left of the station. Look for Holodrum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crap, it d/c'd. Hang on, let me fix it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's back open. Let's see if it works this time.

Ummm, I think I accidentally got your Notebook floor and Notebook wall. Sorry for that, please open your gate and I'll give them back :]

DLC:
Sprout Table
White Police Cap
10k total

Complete Furniture Set
Polka dot

I currently have the alpine set with me and I can order a ukelele.

May I catalog the following please?
Leaf Bed
Sprout Table
Tree Stump Chair
Sunrise Lamp
Slushie Machine

DLC:
Sprout Table
White Police Cap
10k total

Complete Furniture Set
Polka dot

I currently have the alpine set with me and I can order a ukelele.
I'll let you catalog the stuff for free and I'll give you 25k in exchange for cataloging the alpine set. And you can't order a ukulele, so unless you have one on hand you're willing to give up you won't be able to trade that.

May I catalog the following please?
Leaf Bed
Sprout Table
Tree Stump Chair
Sunrise Lamp
Slushie Machine

Of course.

Do you guys mind if I take care of your orders tomorrow? I'm collecting furniture from my HHA at the moment, and I think it'll take several hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Aww that's too bad! I'll be ready for 5-10 minutes? c:

I don't have the polka-dot stuff on hand. If you need it immediately, I know SoreneX is letting people catalog his for free, so hit him up if you want it now. Otherwise, your order actually does have to wait until tomorrow.

Last edited:
Ah no problem! How about the Sprout Table and White Police Cap?

Back