• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Villager Stock Icons [On a break]

My hand is feeling tired right now. However, I did finish up some more stock icons!

Chuck
Chuck Smash Bros Icon.png

Caroline
Caroline Smash Bros Icon.png

Weber (Doing his eyebrows was hard. It felt like I was being taunted every time I had to redraw a line. I don't want to see you again...)
Weber Smash Bros Icon.png

Tybalt (My gosh trying to do the gradients is so hard and spent a lot of time on this. I tried to make it work using a different brush.)
Tybalt Smash Bros Icon.png

The Yuka one is adorable and I don’t even like her 👀

wait these are INCREDIBLE how have i not seen this before
great job! and i admire your commitment to doing so many different villagers. would love to see my darling bam whenever you have a chance!

wait these are INCREDIBLE how have i not seen this before
great job! and i admire your commitment to doing so many different villagers. would love to see my darling bam whenever you have a chance!
Thank you for the compliment! In Smash Bros. Ultimate, it brought back all the fighters that appeared in the whole series. And If I'm doing the stock icons for villagers, it would make sense to do every one of them in the entire Animal Crossing series, including the ones that only appeared in Animal Forest e+!

Anyways, I did your request. I tried my best, but I hope you like it!

As an added bonus, I also did Molly! She's another one of those villagers that needed the use of gradients and I'm still trying to get the hang of it.

Bam
Bam Smash Bros Icon.png

Molly
Molly Smash Bros Icon.png

Thank you for the compliment! In Smash Bros. Ultimate, it brought back all the fighters that appeared in the whole series. And If I'm doing the stock icons for villagers, it would make sense to do every one of them in the entire Animal Crossing series, including the ones that only appeared in Animal Forest e+!

Anyways, I did your request. I tried my best, but I hope you like it!

As an added bonus, I also did Molly! She's another one of those villagers that needed the use of gradients and I'm still trying to get the hang of it.

Bam
View attachment 271409

Molly
View attachment 271410
ahhhhhhhh i love them both so much! the gradient on molly looks awesome.
would totally love to use the bam one as my pfp for a bit if you dont mind : D

ahhhhhhhh i love them both so much! the gradient on molly looks awesome.
would totally love to use the bam one as my pfp for a bit if you dont mind : D
By all means go ahead! I would not mind at all as long as you credit me and/or not claim it as yours. :) I just hope that huge image fits though!

After having a few diversions throughout the day, I finished up some more icons.

Jitters (He looks like he's sleep-deprived lol)
Jitters Smash Bros Icon.png

Vic
Vic Smash Bros Icon.png

Margie
Margie Smash Bros Icon.png

I have more villagers than usual to show here! I'm starting to mix between the popular villagers, underappreciated villagers, and the villagers that only made their appearance in Animal Forest e+. I'm doing this so the lesser known villagers can be appreciated more by other people and perhaps learn a thing or two if they didn't even know those villagers existed in the first place.

Kevin
Kevin Smash Bros Icon.png

Pierre
Pierre Smash Bros Icon.png

Quetzal
Quetzal Smash Bros Icon.png

Chrissy
Chrissy Smash Bros Icon.png

Canberra
Canberra Smash Bros Icon.png

Pashmina
Pashmina Smash Bros Icon.png

Champagne
Champagne Smash Bros Icon.png

I'm in the middle of remastering the stock icons for my original five villagers back in my New Leaf town. I'll give you a side by side comparison with the old ones being in the spoiler!

Bones
Bones_Smash_Bros_Icon.png
Bones Smash Bros Icon v2.png

Celia
Celia_Smash_Bros_Icon.png
Celia Smash Bros Icon v2.png

Agent S
Agent_S_Smash_Bros_Icon.png
Agent S Smash Bros Icon v2.png

Gruff (I already remastered him, but I'll put it again here)
Gruff_Smash_Bros_Icon.png
Gruff Smash Bros Icon v2.png

Tipper
Tipper_Smash_Bros_Icon.png
Tipper Smash Bros Icon v2.png

Do not worry, I'll be able to get back doing other villagers. It's just I want to finish my New Leaf villagers so I can be done with it.

Here are my last five villagers living in my New Leaf town that has been remastered. Once again, the old stock icons are in the spoiler for comparison.

Buck
Buck_Smash_Bros_Icon.png
Buck Smash Bros Icon v2.png

Jacques
Jacques_Smash_Bros_Icon.png
Jacques Smash Bros Icon v2.png

Deirdre
Deirde_Smash_Bros_Icon.png
Deirdre Smash Bros Icon v2.png

Tangy
Tangy_Smash_Bros_Icon.png
Tangy Smash Bros Icon v2.png

Kitt
Kitt_Smash_Bros_Icon.png
Kitt Smash Bros Icon v2.png

Wow you’ve improved a ton!!
Yep! I sure have! My lines have gotten more smoother since then and I'm getting more used to Krita. On top of that, I'm using the images of villagers as reference to not only get their appearance, but their colour schemes as well! Thanks for the compliment! :)

I'd love to see Pate and Kiki! Also Cece and Viché but that might be too much.
Here's Pate and Kiki! It took me less time than I thought to get them both done.

Pate
Pate Smash Bros Icon.png

Kiki
Kiki Smash Bros Icon.png

Despite fulfilling the request, I'm afraid that I'm getting myself burnt out doing these Smash Bros stock icons. Perhaps I need to take a break for a little while and focus on actually drawing for once. I don't know when I'll get started again, but hopefully very soon.

Back