Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

1.That is not what I meant with that. I mean in GENERAL everyone seemed to be siding with Daniel that was online at the time (Monkey, Ender, ect.) as well as in the entire game. True that Daniel had lynch votes on him, that doesn't change the influence he's had on everyone this entire game. If you actually bothered to post once in awhile, which you rarely, rarely do maybe you'd be more aware of that.
A lot of people found you suspicious, but more people found Daniel suspicious. You still could have tried to prove that Daniel is mafia rather than panic. Daniel did not have any influence over the opinions of people in the thread, because he hadn't posted suspicions or reads since day one.

2.Rather be roleblocked & a confirmed townie than lynched as a mafia suspect.
In the end it all comes down to majority.
Better to be able to use your action then not. You still could have waited and stayed calm. And you are by no means confirmed

3.Thats, actually, is who I f***ing inspected, believe it or not. I was pretty pissed off too.
Still it's a pretty bad inspection choice, and I don't think that you had the bad luck to inspect someone who died on the same night. (18.75%)

4.I thought the VIG was going to prove Daniel wrong, not shoot a freaking survivor
Moot point now

5.Ally, town member, whatever. You know what I meant
You're right here, terminology really doesn't matter in these situations.

6.No, all I said that if so and so flips red, so and so is probably also red, with the information I had at the time

And the final kicker from someone who's barely been here,
"Oh well hey if she's a cop lol don't blame me it's her bad choices not my obvious scummy ignorance lolllll"
Yeah. Wow. I honestly expected better from someone like you.
Appeal to emotion, irrelevant
Responses in bold

Legit questions though Kit. Assuming you're a cop, do people's inspection results return as exact roles or alignments? If alignments, then what do they turn up as?

Responses in bold

Legit questions though Kit. Assuming you're a cop, do people's inspection results return as exact roles or alignments? If alignments, then what do they turn up as?

Alignments, all I was told is that he turned up as Town
So frame attempts are possible (and probably likely)
It's a low chance but it's true, I have no reason to lie.

Alignments, all I was told is that he turned up as Town
So frame attempts are possible (and probably likely)
It's a low chance but it's true, I have no reason to lie.

Well the godfather is dead so it would just be a framer, if there even is one that is.

Would StarryWolf return as simply town to inspections or get to choose which role they would return as to a detective, if they were alive?

Well the godfather is dead so it would just be a framer, if there even is one that is.

Would be framer be converted into something that can shoot stuff? (Mafioso?)
I'm fairly certain that the mafia wouldn't be just stuck with a Godfather and a Framer. I'd expect at least a team of like 3-4

Would be framer be converted into something that can shoot stuff? (Mafioso?)
I'm fairly certain that the mafia wouldn't be just stuck with a Godfather and a Framer. I'd expect at least a team of like 3-4

There was a god father and framer in a 4 team game in the DA:I game so it's still possible.

*comes out of nowhere*
I don't think Call Me Daniel is scum, for example, at the start of the game when Starry/Luca/Daniel were arguing/fighting with each other, they were just blatantly accusing each other of mafia, and in the end, Starry was actually mafia, I guess sort of expected. Looking back, I don't Luca or Daniel is scum as I don't think 2/3 mafias would be blaming and calling each other out, and proving evidence against each other, but it could be all just an act. But then again, I don't think any mafia(s) would go that far (Blame and lynch) to make it seem like an act.

After Starry was lynched, I think everyone started to have suspicions on Daniel and Luca, and I'm pretty sure Luca decided to have stayed less noisy on day 2 so he doesn't accidently say anything misleading or scummy, or he could just be busy like most of us on New Years. In addition, Starry voted for Luca, I don't believe mafia would vote someone on his team. Dolby's case on Lucanosa seemed very informative, but to conclude on Luca, I do not think he is mafia.

Kit is claiming cop and nobody has bothered to claim it besides her so I think she's the true cop, unless the real cop doesn't want to reveal themselves yet.
I think everyone is still waiting on Pillow Bunny's read, but I'm pretty sure she's just forgotten to report or can be bothered to
Nintendofan85 has just been voting for people that have the majority vote so make it seem like he's in the crowd, which seems like he's trying to hide, or he doesn't really know what to do. Plus most of his activity i mafia is short sentence/one word replies, so I think he's definitely someone to maybe consider.
Chees4mees hasn't done anything at all I'm pretty sure, but I was stalking reading N e s s's VM's and I think he's getting replaced so, can't say anything for now until the replacement comes.

For now, it looks like Daniel is going to get lynched. If he is actually scum, (he has been acting scummy according to a lot of people, so..), I'll probably be accused of defending him, same goes for Luca. For now, I'm not too sure who I want to vote on but I'll make my mind up, leaning towards nintendofan
srry if i said anything wrong or i sound stupid, just trying to base my reports on others lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

crap I forgot quotes to support myself, w/e ://

I think the cop letting Mafia lie about being a cop is just a bad move. Letting Mafia slide through in order to stay hidden is just stupid.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless the cop is still away, I think it's safe to say that kit is the cop.

Some may think, what if there is no cop, it's possible but highly unlikely, and I don't think scum would pick one of the most common blue roles to fake as. That being said I have no clue who's mafia.

I haven't read the next 10 pages yet guys, but I don't see anything that makes me think Kit is scum. I actually have noticed Kit has been agreeing with everything I've said pretty hard. I definitely don't trust them but have nothing against them. Gimme a sec to read stuff.

- - - Post Merge - - -

True. Kit hasn't really taken any side either; anytime someone brings up evidence of someone else being scum, she takes their side and blindly agree to what they said, even if it was illogical.

Daniel thought I was scum, and for a little while, Kit thought I was scum too. Then someone pointed out Starry's scummyness, and she quickly changed her thoughts on me and went over to thinking Starry was scum. She's flip-flopping as much as Daniel.

What you're saying here is just a re-iteration of what I've said in the past. The thing here is that I don't think we really have any way to validate your post that is attempting to put Kit and Daniel in bad light. Although, with no attention on you right now you would really have no other reason to post about this. I do agree with your statements here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, here are my thoughts on Kit after reading that.

Kit is a new player. Kit did what thought was a good idea with the power role they had. I can see the logic behind proving Endless as town, considering Endless was a huge contributor to the game until N1 death. Also, Kit was not in any huge danger of being lynched when they claimed Cop. Most mafia members would claim as a last minute panic so people would move votes off. Kit made themselves vulnerable to show they were town. Obviously there is no longer a point in lynching Kit, because if they are a cop, the mafia will shoot them tonight.

I'm keeping my vote on Daniel. I haven't seen a single solid case where someone effectively defends Daniel, just mild off comments. I would love to see some people's reasoning put into a well thought out post and why they don't think Daniel is scum. We obviously don't want to lynch town if we can help it.

I'm not going to be Mod-killing anyone when Night starts. I would prefer to have replacements so nobody is wasted, so i'm giving it a chance. However, Dad will be replacing Chees4mees when Night starts.

I haven't read the next 10 pages yet guys, but I don't see anything that makes me think Kit is scum. I actually have noticed Kit has been agreeing with everything I've said pretty hard. I definitely don't trust them but have nothing against them. Gimme a sec to read stuff.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What you're saying here is just a re-iteration of what I've said in the past. The thing here is that I don't think we really have any way to validate your post that is attempting to put Kit and Daniel in bad light. Although, with no attention on you right now you would really have no other reason to post about this. I do agree with your statements here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, here are my thoughts on Kit after reading that.

Kit is a new player. Kit did what thought was a good idea with the power role they had. I can see the logic behind proving Endless as town, considering Endless was a huge contributor to the game until N1 death. Also, Kit was not in any huge danger of being lynched when they claimed Cop. Most mafia members would claim as a last minute panic so people would move votes off. Kit made themselves vulnerable to show they were town. Obviously there is no longer a point in lynching Kit, because if they are a cop, the mafia will shoot them tonight.

I'm keeping my vote on Daniel. I haven't seen a single solid case where someone effectively defends Daniel, just mild off comments. I would love to see some people's reasoning put into a well thought out post and why they don't think Daniel is scum. We obviously don't want to lynch town if we can help it.
Mafia probably won't shoot me and roleblock me instead or something to make me look bad.
That's what I would do if I was a Mafia. And also assume that I'd be protected or something.

Okay if I die tonight and there is a doctor role who chose to protect someone else, all the anger.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How is Kit following what I am doing? I just made a post and Kit hasn't posted anything since.

I voted for Daniel again after I read yours and Ness's post and made my own judgement

Back