Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

I know I haven't gotten around to doing that yet, I've been using my phone so far. Still I'd recommend investigating nintendo.

Why does this post really strike me as off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I regret being indecisive, I knew he was town. I just let myself hope he wasn't.

(And before anyone says anything about this post being "HAH I KNEW HE WAS TOWN" scum comment, read back. I stated that I didn't see him as scum post-Day 1. My early scum read on him was wrong, and post Day 1 the only time I ventured to say he was suspect was that his role name thing was bothering me.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Kit:

Nintendofan/Trundle/Haydenn are decent scries. Because we know they won't afk veg.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP:
Monkey too.
I've got someone in mind <3
okay mafia let's make a little deal here can you maybe not SHOOT MY F***ING SCRY AGAIN TY

Doctors-Protect me. I know you're probably doubtful of my claim and I'm not even sure if I'm going to get attacked tonight, but odds are odds. Let me scry something living atleast and prove myself.

Never out as cop with an inspection on dead town people. :mad:

If I could travel back in time to have scry'd daniel instead believe me, I would have.

I honestly don't know what to do know, I basically painted a big red target on my back by being way to forward with wanting people to be active.

Why does this post really strike me as off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I regret being indecisive, I knew he was town. I just let myself hope he wasn't.

(And before anyone says anything about this post being "HAH I KNEW HE WAS TOWN" scum comment, read back. I stated that I didn't see him as scum post-Day 1. My early scum read on him was wrong, and post Day 1 the only time I ventured to say he was suspect was that his role name thing was bothering me.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Kit:

Nintendofan/Trundle/Haydenn are decent scries. Because we know they won't afk veg.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP:
Monkey too.

I realize I don't post much but I have a lot happen in my life outside of TBT. Yesterday was my grandma's birthday in fact.

Oh god it's the accusatory "i have a life outside tbt"

Can someone inspect nintendofan please.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He was so busy yesterday but not busy enough to be sure to vote. Didn't even give a reason for the vote. He's totally scum

I realize I don't post much but I have a lot happen in my life outside of TBT. Yesterday was my grandma's birthday in fact.

Between it all there's always time for a quick post. It literally takes 5 minutes. 30 mins to an hour if you want to read what you missed. It only gets bigger if you're like me and you ISO people.

Hey I have rl obligations too. In fact, enough to keep me from getting around to reading what has gone on in this game so far until later this evening. But yeah, people who are trying to change other players' perspective is something to watch out for, especially towards newer players.

Oh god it's the accusatory "i have a life outside tbt"

Can someone inspect nintendofan please.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He was so busy yesterday but not busy enough to be sure to vote. Didn't even give a reason for the vote. He's totally scum

Yesterday was my grandma's birthday and honestly I only did the vote because I felt like I was pressed for time and just decided to pick someone random. You have to realize, my family is much, much MORE important to me than this site (no offense to anyone here) and, in fact, I went to Walmart with my family yesterday morning to get my grandma a brand new Sanyo TV that was on clearance. I'd rather spend my time getting my family presents than being on this site. Yes, I had time to vote, but I felt like it was time I finally voted, and I didn't know who to vote for. The fact that you resort to calling me "scum" over family matters makes me think that you are just immature and tactless.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I have rl obligations too. In fact, enough to keep me from getting around to reading what has gone on in this game so far until later this evening. But yeah, people who are trying to change other players' perspective is something to watch out for, especially towards newer players.

I have to be honest though, a big reason why I don't come here all that often many times is because sometimes I prefer using ACC. I know more people there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also so you know, I may not post frequently, but I do read. I try to read through this thread as much as I can. I know when suspicious activity happens.

Last edited:
You picked someone random who just so happened to be the lynch candidate. Okay.

Mind sharing your role?

Kit, I do hope you inspect

Between it all there's always time for a quick post. It literally takes 5 minutes. 30 mins to an hour if you want to read what you missed. It only gets bigger if you're like me and you ISO people.

I don't have that kind of time and I already get enough complaints about how much time I spend using the internet and that includes ACC, YouTube, and so on. I literally was so addicted to the computer that my mom even cried about it back in 2012. This is my first Mafia and complaints are not encouraging me to continue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You picked someone random who just so happened to be the lynch candidate. Okay.

Mind sharing your role?

Kit, I do hope you inspect

It was practically a bandwagon vote.
Am I even allowed to say my role on here?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, how can someone "inspect" me? I don't understand.

I am a townie.
Oath2order, are you trying to discourage me from continuing mafia in the future? That's what you sound like you're trying to do.

Last edited:
I am a townie.
Oath2order, are you trying to discourage me from continuing mafia in the future? That's what you sound like you're trying to do.

No, I'm not. I'm just calling out what I think looks scummy.

Are you trying to use this as a method to get me to back off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and role name, if you will. It should be (smash character) the townie.

No, I'm not. I'm just calling out what I think looks scummy.

Are you trying to use this as a method to get me to back off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and role name, if you will. It should be (smash character) the townie.

Kirby, the townie.
And, no, literally this is my first Mafia and if I don't like what I see, it's not likely I'll be in one again. I don't see why you care about what I do so much.

Kirby, the townie.
And, no, literally this is my first Mafia and if I don't like what I see, it's not likely I'll be in one again. I don't see why you care about what I do so much.

This is what mafia is, everyone is suspicious with everyone, and it does get a little heated at times.

I think his claim is honest. Its kind of a gut feeling, but also the fact that they're pretty inactive and not really into the game helps support that in a way.

Back