Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

Vote count

Call me Daniel-4
-Kit
-Nintendofan85
-Trundle
-Monkeyd99​

Players not voting
Kumkwat, Chees4mees, Oath2order, Lucanosa, Dolby, Call me Daniel, Enderwiggin, Bluepikachu47, Haydenn, Pillow bunny

You have 5 hours left to vote. Currently, Call me Daniel is set to be lynched. Lynching is required. Night starts on January 1st, 9:00 PM CST

Last edited:
There is just so much wrong with this post
I'm absolutely sick of everyone siding with Daniel when his post on me was full of absolute bs.
So Ender votes for you, and about five people had voted Daniel at this point. According to Kit, this is everybody siding with Daniel. Obviously the person who made the case against you is the only person in the game who matters.

No use trying to hide it. I'm a Cop. Captain Falcon.
You must be desperate. A person with a actual iso and case against you comes along, you get a vote on you, and are in no immediate danger of being lynched and you claim cop. Rather than wait or defend yourself, you immediantly panic and cop claim, giving the mafia your role and knowledge on who to role block tonight. Assuming you're town of course.
Night one I investigated Endless because that was one of the things Trundle advised Cops to do.
You investigated a pretty obvious town member and a obvious frame target and night one kill. Pretty good inspection choice there. Also, you're trying pretty hard to be allies with Trundle eh. But as pointed out be Ender, Trundle didn't even say to do that.

I was also considering inspecting Daniel but changed my mind. Endless turned up town, and dead, the next day, leaving me with no new leads and pretty much everyone was inactive. I do not know what further you want me to say here.
Personally, I still find Daniel pretty scummy, and that would have been a legitimately useful inspection. But this is just filler and what ifs.
I am a useful Ally and I want to be protected now that I've made my claim, so I can assist the rest of Town and narrow down the scum as a powerful blue role.
She's an ally, not a town member.

Also Enderwiggin is most likely scum if Daniel turns out to be scum. Realizing his buddy is in trouble, he's decided to push the attention off of him and onto me as a last resort.
Ridiculous.
And the person who made the case against you is scum. You don't say why or make an arguement for it. Their just scum.

Anyway, if Kit is actually the cop, then it's a pretty bad case of mistakes were made. If somebody else doesn't claim cop, then I'm probably going to go back to voting for Daniel, because I still find him very scum-like as well as Kit.

So what happens to chees4mees, Haydenn, Pillow Bunny who didn't vote yesterday

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH RIGHT ALSO good post dolbyyyyyyyyyyyyy

There is just so much wrong with this post

So Ender votes for you, and about five people had voted Daniel at this point. According to Kit, this is everybody siding with Daniel. Obviously the person who made the case against you is the only person in the game who matters.

You must be desperate. A person with a actual iso and case against you comes along, you get a vote on you, and are in no immediate danger of being lynched and you claim cop. Rather than wait or defend yourself, you immediantly panic and cop claim, giving the mafia your role and knowledge on who to role block tonight. Assuming you're town of course.

You investigated a pretty obvious town member and a obvious frame target and night one kill. Pretty good inspection choice there. Also, you're trying pretty hard to be allies with Trundle eh. But as pointed out be Ender, Trundle didn't even say to do that.

Personally, I still find Daniel pretty scummy, and that would have been a legitimately useful inspection. But this is just filler and what ifs.

She's an ally, not a town member.

And the person who made the case against you is scum. You don't say why or make an arguement for it. Their just scum.

Anyway, if Kit is actually the cop, then it's a pretty bad case of mistakes were made. If somebody else doesn't claim cop, then I'm probably going to go back to voting for Daniel, because I still find him very scum-like as well as Kit.
Okay wow.

I'll go in order here as Ender urged me that if I thought an arugment against me was bs to prove WHY it was bs.
And I'm about to do that.

1.That is not what I meant with that. I mean in GENERAL everyone seemed to be siding with Daniel that was online at the time (Monkey, Ender, ect.) as well as in the entire game. True that Daniel had lynch votes on him, that doesn't change the influence he's had on everyone this entire game. If you actually bothered to post once in awhile, which you rarely, rarely do maybe you'd be more aware of that.

2.Rather be roleblocked & a confirmed townie than lynched as a mafia suspect.
In the end it all comes down to majority.

3.Thats, actually, is who I f***ing inspected, believe it or not. I was pretty pissed off too.

4.I thought the VIG was going to prove Daniel wrong, not shoot a freaking survivor

5.Ally, town member, whatever. You know what I meant

6.No, all I said that if so and so flips red, so and so is probably also red, with the information I had at the time

And the final kicker from someone who's barely been here,
"Oh well hey if she's a cop lol don't blame me it's her bad choices not my obvious scummy ignorance lolllll"
Yeah. Wow. I honestly expected better from someone like you.

4.I thought the VIG was going to prove Daniel wrong, not shoot a freaking survivor

why are you acting like the vig knew that they were a survivor

how do you know that the vig shot sap for sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeahhhh buddies #post666

why are you acting like the vig knew that they were a survivor

how do you know that the vig shot sap for sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeahhhh buddies #post666
They didn't know? I never said they did and you're make assumptions? But clearly whoever they are, they didn't want to take Trundle's advice so maybe they know more than we do.
Well, Sap died and it was to a vig shot. Unless we have some sort of role that can swap people's places or change their actions I really doubt it wasn't intentional

Is seriously no one going to claim the shot on sap? Maybe you could shed some light on the subject on why you did it?

So what happens to chees4mees, Haydenn, Pillow Bunny who didn't vote yesterday

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH RIGHT ALSO good post dolbyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I did vote :/ it was just pillow bunny and chees4mees wbutho didnt, but I think Dad is replacing chees soon idk

What happens to those who didn't vote last day and this day? And for those who didn't talk last night and today?
Oaths question.

Back