Super pitfall seeds?

Retro Rider

Krzzzt!
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Or they may of been called tricky pitfall seeds.

But when I made the police station in the lost in found was a purple version of a pitfall seed. And when you buried it, the crack in the ground was much smaller than when the normal pitfall is buried.

I know of another person who has had the same thing happen, so does this purple pitfall only appear once when you make the police station? Is there another way to obtain it?

I thought it was rather neat looking and would be nice to have more than one.

Feel free to comment if this happened to you, or you know I few things about this.

You can't get any of them except from the police station, no.. I've only gotten one so far

It's too bad you can't randomly find them in the ground. Well I suppose they are just something interesting nintendo decided to add along to the police station.

I've only got one so far. I think I looked it up and it is a special police station item. They would be fun with friends in your town, tho... Hee hee hee...

I've never got one... never has one appeared in my police station since the last time I checked.

I don't get what the pitfall seeds are for...? I know you bury them and the villagers or you fall walking over it.... But why are they in the game in the first place? What's the purpose of it?

I don't get what the pitfall seeds are for...? I know you bury them and the villagers or you fall walking over it.... But why are they in the game in the first place? What's the purpose of it?

They are used for pranking

I've found a purple one once! I put it at a tricky path corner that I knew my friend would turn on sloppily, and sure enough he fell right in XD

I've found a purple one once! I put it at a tricky path corner that I knew my friend would turn on sloppily, and sure enough he fell right in XD

Haha, that's a good idea. Once I went to a dream town and tried going behind a standee and there was a pitfall there x3

Back