• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway SUPER MEGA TOKEN RAFFLE - Winners drawn!

1. One's fine
2. Tortimer, Apple
3. Blue Rose, Peach, Tad if possible

yeah, sure. I'll try my luck

1) will send you the 50 tbt off for maximum entries
2) in order of priority: blue feather, yellow feather, tortimer+apple
3) tortimer

thanks a tad for this giveaway

Last edited:
Wow, this is so generous of you! Thank you for the opportunity!

1. Would you like any entries in addition to your free entry?
No, thank you. One is fine.
2. If your name is drawn first in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (First prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer’s Mementos totalling 30 tokens)
2 Blue Hybrid Roses
3. If your name is drawn second in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (Second prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer’s Mementos totaling 20 tokens)
A Blue Hybrid Rose and a Peach

Tad is awesome! :p

wait i would just sell the prizes so nvm

tad is best frog

Last edited:
No, this just one!
2. If your name is drawn first in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (First prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer?s Mementos totalling 30 tokens)
Blue Feather
3. If your name is drawn second in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (Second prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer?s Mementos totaling 20 tokens)
Blue Rose

Thank u for doing this! Tad is a cutie !

No, just this one, thanks!

2. If your name is drawn first in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (First prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer?s Mementos totalling 30 tokens)

Lobo, Mint and an Apple

3. If your name is drawn second in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (Second prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer?s Mementos totaling 20 tokens)

Two Peach collectibles and an Apple

Thank you very much for this raffle! Also, Tad for president.

1. Just one please!

2. Lobo, coco, and a peach would be lovely!

3. Lobo and mint ig, ( if not that then peach and blue rose)

Ps. #TadisRad #thisruled #tysmmmmm

Last edited:

- Just the free entry please.

2. If your name is drawn first in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (First prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer’s Mementos totalling 30 tokens)

- Tortimer, I guess you can give the Tad bit of tokens left over to the runner up (just looking to get Tortimer)

3. If your name is drawn second in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (Second prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer’s Mementos totaling 20 tokens)

- Tortimer

Thanks for hosting this raffle :)

No thank you. One entry is a Tad bit enough for me. :D

Blue feather please!

Blue rose please!

Thank you so much for hosting this raffle! c:

Last edited:
Thank u for hosting!

Would you like any entries in addition to your free entry? Since one of them is free I’ll do one more entry
2. If your name is drawn first in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (First prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer’s Mementos totalling 30 tokens) Tortimer and Lobo
3. If your name is drawn second in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (Second prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer’s Mementos totaling 20 tokens) Blue Hybrid Rose and peach

(Btw I paid u already I’m sorry if I wasn’t supposed to do it right away :p)

Last edited:
1. Would you like any entries in addition to your free entry? I would like 1 more
2. if your name is drawn first in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (First prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer?s Mementos totalling 30 tokens) tortimer and mint
3. If your name is drawn second in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (Second prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer?s Mementos totaling 20 tokens) tortimer

Would you like any entries in addition to your free entry? Since one of them is free I’ll do one more entry
2. If your name is drawn first in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (First prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer’s Mementos totalling 30 tokens) Tortimer and Lobo
3. If your name is drawn second in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (Second prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer’s Mementos totaling 20 tokens) Blue Hybrid Rose and peach

(Btw I paid u already I’m sorry if I wasn’t supposed to do it right away :p)

Nope everyone's been sending their payment along with their entry form so that's totally fine! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

A reminder to everyone to read the rules THOROUGHLY and make sure your entry form is complete ;)

I am not going to enter so I don't reduce the chances of someone winning that want these prizes more, but I would like to say that I absolutely love this idea and I think it is an amazing way to utilize your Tokens my friend! :)

Unless tokens are distributed today for some reason, I've decided I will close entries and do the drawing of winners Thursday August 29 at 9:00 PM ET. The reason for this is that I am leaving for a trip on Friday morning and it would be much harder for me to draw winners while on the go, should tokens suddenly be distributed! If you haven't entered yet make sure to enter before then :)

No thanks!
Tortimer and I'd like to give the other 10 tokens worth to the person in second place if possible! Would like to brighten their day, even if it's just a tad.
Tortimer

1. Would you like any entries in addition to your free entry? No
2. If your name is drawn first in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (First prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer’s Mementos totalling 30 tokens) One Tortimer and one Mint.
3. If your name is drawn second in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (Second prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer’s Mementos totaling 20 tokens) One Tortimer.

tad

Last edited:
1. Would you like any entries in addition to your free entry? no thanks i have a tad too little bells
2. If your name is drawn first in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (First prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer?s Mementos totalling 30 tokens) yellow feather, blue feather if not possible, then tortimer and mint.
3. If your name is drawn second in the raffle, what prize(s) would you like? (Second prize is any item or combination of items from Tortimer?s Mementos totaling 20 tokens) a tortimer collectible please c:
thank you very much for the giveaway!

Back