• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Super Animal Smashing...bros

Ghostkid

the Ghostkidliest guy
Bells
Switch
0464-4670-7422
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
White Rose
Coco
Ruby
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Jingle Christmas Doll
Poptart Easter Egg
If there was a fighting game for Animal Crossing and every animal in the series (special or villager) was in the roster. Who would you main and what attacks,specials, and final smashes, victory poses would they have.

Of course i would pick Agent S as she is my fav. As you can see in my signiture.
I think shed be very acrobatic and light due to her being a squirrel. And i think shed do mostly kick attacks and her side special would be her pulling out a small lazer gun to shoot opponents.
Her up special would be headbutting upwards
Her down special would be swinging her tail around attacking both sides around her.
Her Final smash would be An acorn bazooka with a high launching power
Her victory pose would be her tossing her helmet in the air and catching ir

Last edited:
Lol this topic is hilarious!

I think I would pick Joey who would be meelee and fight with his duck limbs! But his special would be throwing stinky explosive diapers at his opponents lol!

Last edited:
Freaking heck it I LOVE THIS IDEA

Marshall needs "Popularity Punch" for sure!! He punches with a burst of...um...popularity???
Stitches, maybe "Needle hug", he hugs you then slashes you with a needle!

Last edited:
sterling is my fave, so if he were a fighter...
he'd have lots of strength. he's a jock, so he could pack a punch. he's probably very fast too, since 1. he's a jock, so he can run, and 2. he's a bird, so he's very light. though i imagine his defenses are very low! (eh, fine by me, i usually go big or go home when it comes to smash lol. i hardly ever use my shield.)
his regular hits would just be punches and kicks.
his special up move would be taking flight. especially helpful for when you fall off a cliff, you can just fly back up. special down would be a quick dodge of attack, or a scratch from his talons. likely the latter, since i mentioned he has low defenses.
final smash would probably be something comical - maybe it's like taking the opponent into a workout/training scene type thing and forcing the character to lift weights/run a treadmill/do some sort of sport activity to utter exhaustion :p meanwhile sterling stands there on the side with a whistle and a stopwatch, as if to mimic a trainer or gym coach.

lol love this thread! got me thinking creatively :p

Im glad you all like it lol. It was something i was thinking about for a day or two...then i thought...this would make a great thread here on the bell tree so i wrnt ahead and did it lol.

I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS
Isabelle: Secretary of Smash
Isabelle's final smash should be "I'm sorry, you're too close to an important landmark"(idk she says that or something) and then beats the animal(oof...word choice Keldi..)er opponent with Lloyd!
I can't think of a whole move set, but I can think of random things for animals lol

Nah, I was thinking of having more Animal Crossing Fighters in the coming Smash Bros game.

I just want the dude in my avatar/signature. And to make him not a clone, he'll have a different attack style.

Never played any smash game, as fighting games bore me.

Except old Streets of Rage for megadrive.

I'd play as Stitches or Molly if there were a game like that. :p

lolly would start off as an innocent-looking cat, attacking people with her kicks and tail smacks.

one she gets the smash ball, she'll transform into a huge, muscular tiger and beat the hell outta everyone :D

I would choose Pietro as my main. Beware of the adorable/scary clown sheep! He's
going to hunt you in your dreams! :p

Otherwise, Apollo looks like he could be also a nice fighter. Maybe so similar like Falco.

Back