• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Clothing Summer Overalls

Valerie

Bells
Cake
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Here it is! I stole the idea from the Nintendo Dream AC Jump Out guidebook.

HNI_0059.JPG

HNI_0055.JPGHNI_0056.JPG
HNI_0057.JPGHNI_0058.JPG

Ooh, that's so adorable!! This is exactly what I was looking for! C:

That sucks, I guess I'll just have to do with a Mario or Luigi shirt and some jeans if the game has jeans. :(

There are jeans... You gave me an idea- I might just play around with the color palette and see if I can make a shirt to match the jeans for a boy's version.

Made it: yes and no. A guidebook had something very similar as an example of how to make a pattern (a jean jumper with a striped shirt and a central pocket) I wanted to duplicate the look- but failed miserably. Then played around until I got something I liked (and liked more than the original).

Made it: yes and no. A guidebook had something very similar as an example of how to make a pattern (a jean jumper with a striped shirt and a central pocket) I wanted to duplicate the look- but failed miserably. Then played around until I got something I liked (and liked more than the original).

What guide book would this be? The one for AC:NL?

Oh... Let me ask you something, was designing difficult? As difficult as I think it is? Or is it just kind of the thing where the "more you do it, the better you get" kind of a deal?

Here is the page for the book- for those who are interested:
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 47
As far as designing: I've only done two so far. Hardest part is the distortion that happens. Makes it so that you really have to play around. I wish I was better :p Time will tell if it gets easier.

Back