Summer Goals

Burumun

Sasha of New Poku
Bells
I just finished my last exam, and was wondering if anyone else has summer goals for their ACNL towns.

Personally, I'd love to finish my town, or at least get it done to the point where I can remove the placekeeper patterns I have out.

1 Complete the Zen Garden. This means getting the outdoor chair & wooden bridge pwp.
2 Get the Wisteria Trellis. But this isn't happening until I move a new Uchi villager to my town.
3 Visitors - to upgrade train station. But I can see this being difficult as no one plays anymore.
4 Work on my HHA score (I just never bothered with this because I'd rather mix & match sets than display complete set.)
5 Summer bod

I'm working on the longer term badges this summer, like the gold weeding badge, the gold Island medals badge, the gold Dream Suite, etc.

I have done pretty much everything else I can do in this game so now it's about the badges, because I'm not tired of this game yet after 2.5 years of constant playing.

I am hoping to get some more PWP requests so I can fill in the last saved spaces in my town. It is frustrating though. I know how I want to landscape but can't do it until I Have the requests I need.

I have tried the diving trick to no avail.

I started my town over a few months ago and then stopped playing again, so I'm trying to rebuild it but better! All I've been able to do today was clear out the weeds and did a favor for a villager, but I gotta get my approval rate up to 100% somehow :p

I restarted my town and am really looking forward to dedicating summer to get as much into the game as I can!

Currently:
-Moving in all of my dreamies (literally the only reason I’ve ever time-traveled, and the only reason I ever will, i’ve had this game for two years and I only just started TT-ing about two weeks after I joined the forums). Luckily, I’ve almost obtained all of my dreamies because of it, so I’m nearing the end of my TT-ing days :)
-Beginning landscaping my town. I’ve held off on it until I obtain all my dreamies because I am so, so, SO tired of planting hybrids, bushes, trees, perfect fruit orchards, etc and having unwanted villagers destroy them by moving on top of them. Not. Fun.
-Laying down paths, or rather, stepping stones. I don’t want full paths in my town, just tiny stepping stones that lead through trees and bushes and flowers, and what have you.
-Getting more PWPs requests. Currently on the hunt for the Wooden Bridge, Wisteria Trellis, Hot Spring, and Bus Stop. The Uchi PWPs may be a problem however, because the only Uchi I enjoy moved out awhile back, because I left the game for awhile, and she never pinged me. Bums me out really bad, hopefully I’m almost at the 16 villager cycle to get her back.
-Collect more badges, so far I’m doing pretty good at getting the ones I need, but my goal is to still keep getting em. Definitely not completing my badge collection by the end of summer, god no, just hopefully expanding it even more.

I just restarted my town for the nth time, so my primary goal is to play a lot and manage to keep the town while not getting discouraged that I'm not making any progress in my town, as of this moment I'm working on placing paths that connect the favorite spots that my character will most likely be walking on.

Another one would be actually working as a mayor and getting cute pwps that I want for Yumeno, my new town that is quite down to earth.

To catch a damn scorpion. I caught a tarantula 2 years ago and still no scorpion :/

Back