Suggestions for my 10th Villager?

LoonieToonies

niether here nor there
Bells
I'm in need of a 10th villager and was looking for some suggestions! Preferably a cranky but it doesn't matter to me, just throw ideas out there! Right now I have...

Erik
Chief
Rosie
Lucky
Teddy
Pashmina
Pecan
Julian
Fauna

I think Roscoe would fit perfectly with your other villagers! Otherwise Avery is pretty great. :)

ROD.

Joking. Maybe Beau since he's in your profile pic? Or for cranky villagers, why not Apollo? :)

I really like the koalas, but I haven't heard of any cranky ones before. You have one of each of my other favourite species though (Rosie is a cat and Pecan is a squirrel).

Cranky is definitely not one of my favourite personalities, but I think Curt, Wart Jr. and Static are alright. Curt gave me gifts all the time in my town (I have no idea why though - we weren't best friends). Wart Jr. is my fourth favourite species (frog). And I like Static's design, and he's one of my favourite species (squirrels).

I think Paula could work well with your other villagers. Or possibly Gabi? For a cranky, maybe Ricky.

How about Walt? He's a Kangaroo with a bit of a 5 o' clock shadow but he is a sweetheart and I was a little sad to see him go from my town. Other than that, maybe a cranky Hamster? Both would be cute in your town.

Back