• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Suggestions for flooring?

Oblivia

<3
Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Bells
Angel Wings Potion
Angel Wings Potion
Enchanted Bloom
Pink Love Potion
Pink Love Potion
Spirit Candy: Wix
Hey everyone. I've recently started decorating my house in my cycling town, and wanted to put together a space-y type room. As far as furniture goes, I have a fully customized Modern Series (customized with silver ore), a moon, asteroids, the Aurora Screen, and coupled it with the Lunar Horizon wallpaper. I'm really happy with the dynamic of everything, but I can't for the life of me find flooring that compliments everything else. I know the obvious suggestion would be the Lunar Surface, but it seems to make the room look a bit too monochromatic and a bit dull. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what would pair nicely with the aforementioned pieces? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

The Sci-Fi floor is darker and would be my preference, but yeah, that or Robo-Floor. Or go for one of the dark neutral floors like charcoal tile? Or the modern floor, even, that might look really nice.

Thanks for the suggestions! Oddly enough, it doesn't seem that I've cataloged the Robo Floor in any of my games. Pretty lame, because the idea is rather intriguing. The Sci-fi Floor does look pretty decent, and I'm definitely going to try out the Charcoal and Modern Tile.

Thanks again guys! :)

Back