stupid question cries

Status
Not open for further replies.

deerui

I'll steal your mom
Bells
Okay, so, I want to be homeschooled, but I don't know if I should leave my other school ; v ;;
so, Please comment your opinion, I need helpp

PROS:
-I don't have to be around the evil teachers
-No more bulling at school
-Don't have to wake up as early
-Get to be on my computer as I do it
-I'll be at home all the time
-I can go to friend's house during the week day lol

CONS:
-I won't get to see my friends very much anymore
-I have been at the school for five years, four years in a row, and next year is the last year they teach
-I'll miss my math teacherS, I HATE Math, but got my three favorite teachers in that subject
-I have no idea how much more work thwy'll give me, my teachers at my current school only giving 2-3 assignments a week for each teacher ( 3 teachers, in 7th grade )

I know, there are less Con's but, i just, idk

well, is there a specific reason for you to want to be homeschooled? im not sure if it's bullying, but if it is, has it been constant?

Last edited:
well, is there a specific reason for you to want to be homeschooled? im not sure if it's bullying, but if it is, has it been constant?

It's just, I dislike the teachers, I hate getting up so early, and yes it i constant because--

I go to a small school so we sit in one classroom all day ( other than Physical education, which if you don't do Basketball, then we just sit and do nothing ) and we have the teachers come to us, and I sit in front of the girl and across from the other girl, there being only like two girls in my class that really bully. And, yeah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you have just one year, just ignore it and stay in public school.

Homeschooling is expensive.

my mom's best friend has been doing it for years for her kids, completely free

It's just, I dislike the teachers, I hate getting up so early, and yes it i constant because--

I go to a small school so we sit in one classroom all day ( other than Physical education, which if you don't do Basketball, then we just sit and do nothing ) and we have the teachers come to us, and I sit in front of the girl and across from the other girl, there being only like two girls in my class that really bully. And, yeah.
you might want to talk about this with your parents. I don't know how severe the bullying is, so I can't say much. I hope you come to a decision soon.

These are your reasons? Almost everybody in public school hates getting up early and dislikes their teachers. On these two notes, I just say "suck it up." The bullying is a separate issue. If it's two people, just ask to be moved.

Hating your teachers is healthy to some extend. When you are an adult, there is a 90% chance you won't end up being the boss and a follow up 90% you are going to absolutely HATE your boss.

So it learns you to smile, while thinking evil thoughts.

I can't be homeschooled and last semester due to an illness (which is ongoing) I missed 2 months of school, which means I have to be in algebra 2-A this semester again.. Just because of bullying you aren't going to be homeschooled. Around here, you only can if you're pregnant, rich, or have cancer.

I can't be homeschooled and last semester due to an illness (which is ongoing) I missed 2 months of school, which means I have to be in algebra 2-A this semester again.. Just because of bullying you aren't going to be homeschooled. Around here, you only can if you're pregnant, rich, or have cancer.

my parent's already got the school to say I can, they just want me to be sure that I'm for sure.. so

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just gonna be homeschooled k bye ; v ;;

People have pretty much said it all already but often in the final year people soften up and become a lot nicer, in my own experience like all the little groups of people blend a whole lot more because people realise that this is the last time they will be together like that again, and I think I would have regretted it if I had missed it, really. People you don't talk to much/dislike now will probably get closer to you and the bullying may ease up, especially during exam season.

I'd say maybe trial homeschooling (sounds like you're taking classes online)? They must do some form of trial run for it, idk. It's difficult to judge your entire situation because obviously we aren't you everyday, but yeah there are some teachers you can't stand, inevitably but the next year will go so much faster than you think, I promise. (Again, with exam leave too although I have no idea whether you're in high school/college/uni)

Maybe you should try being less weird so they don't bully you. Homeschooling is way harder than public school. If you're willing to put in the effort, go ahead. But it's not worth being homeschooled just to sleep in later because really, you don't. Many homeschooled children get up just as early and are constantly working all day.

People have pretty much said it all already but often in the final year people soften up and become a lot nicer, in my own experience like all the little groups of people blend a whole lot more because people realise that this is the last time they will be together like that again, and I think I would have regretted it if I had missed it, really. People you don't talk to much/dislike now will probably get closer to you and the bullying may ease up, especially during exam season.

I'd say maybe trial homeschooling (sounds like you're taking classes online)? They must do some form of trial run for it, idk. It's difficult to judge your entire situation because obviously we aren't you everyday, but yeah there are some teachers you can't stand, inevitably but the next year will go so much faster than you think, I promise. (Again, with exam leave too although I have no idea whether you're in high school/college/uni)

We have the same teachers every year though, and no they don't just let us try it because of it being so late in the year

I would talk to the faculty or staff there about the bullying. Especially considering that it's a small close-knit class I would think they would take things like that very seriously. Also if you have a year left, I personally think the transition to homeschooling may not be worth it. :/

Maybe you should try being less weird so they don't bully you. Homeschooling is way harder than public school. If you're willing to put in the effort, go ahead. But it's not worth being homeschooled just to sleep in later because really, you don't. Many homeschooled children get up just as early and are constantly working all day.

wtf
no
not true but whatever

Maybe you should try being less weird so they don't bully you.
woah what

>another point, I can't say I've been in a situation close to homeschooling but I have taken extended amounts of time off from school, and it can honestly be the worst feeling ever because it gets so lonely. (Probably better for some people because literally noone that goes to my school lives anywhere near it) I can't imagine being away for longer than a few weeks ever again and honestly unless you are extremely good friends with people it is likely that they will stop being your friend/not want to talk to you as much and you will feel excluded because you're not around them as often.

I would talk to the faculty or staff there about the bullying. Especially considering that it's a small close-knit class I would think they would take things like that very seriously. Also if you have a year left, I personally think the transition to homeschooling may not be worth it. :/

but It's not like, physical so

woah what

>another point, I can't say I've been in a situation close to homeschooling but I have taken extended amounts of time off from school, and it can honestly be the worst feeling ever because it gets so lonely. (Probably better for some people because literally noone that goes to my school lives anywhere near it) I can't imagine being away for longer than a few weeks ever again and honestly unless you are extremely good friends with people it is likely that they will stop being your friend/not want to talk to you as much and you will feel excluded because you're not around them as often.

Agreed. I think the main benefit of staying is that you can get day-to-day interaction with your friends. You can still definitely go to their houses but its definitely not the same!

woah what

i literally have like 3 friends, which i dislike them most of the times, but I really appreciate your help cx thanks

but It's not like, physical so

They should take every type of bullying seriously? Verbal/Emotional/Physical Bullying should all be dealt with almost equally...

Although tbh I know a lot of school systems absolutely suck and they're terrible at dealing with problems until the parents start to get involved/threaten the school ahah

Last edited:
Is the transition to homeschooling actually worth it though? It just seems like you're running away from your problems which won't really work in the real world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back