• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Stuff you love about your town.

AppleCracker

Call me Mikey
Bells
What do you love about your town? I love my...

-Place to breed bamboo safely
-My little flower breeding garden
-My "2nd Main Street" with the cafe and police station
-My mini park at the train station
-My flowers along the paths

My sheep and Apple in Azalea and the uniqueness of the layout
My food idea for Parfait and the fact i got Tia, Tangy and Stitches in my first 5<3 and just ahh

I really love the layout of my town like all the town hall and villager house are on one big island and then there's a little river dividing the bottom corner of the map so that's my personal island with my house and my town tree

My favorite place in my town is where my bonfire is. There are tree stumps around it and it's so quaint and perfect ^_^

I love my layout, my second character's little house in the tiny wooded area, the stonehenge in front of my Mayor's house, I like the way my beach is laid out, I HAD a little clearing that I loved until a new animal moved in. lol. I accidentally placed The Roost right next to Re-Tail and thought I would not like it, but turns out it is very convenient! It looks fine there, too. I like that my villagers houses are scattered around the village and not all bunched up in one area. I love the greenhouse in my Mayor's house.

I need to work on main room in the Mayor's house. It's a mish mash right now. It would be nice to love that, too.

There is nothing really unique about my town, at least nothing to really write home about. I do however love several spots in my town, specifically my little park area that has a bench, jungle gym, hopscotch pattern, and a fountain.

Im also pretty fond of my orchard, its just a bunch of non-native fruit trees that I planted in a scattered manner so that it would look more natural, along with the flower clock in the center of it all. I framed the outer edges of the orchard with bushes (before Deirdre went and ruined part of the bushes when she moved in..) and placed a Wisteria Trellis in the center of them to create a little entryway. I recently put a windmill in the corner of the orchard and plan to place the picnic blanket whenever i get the request.

My campsite area is also coming out well. So far I have the campsite pwp itself, with the campfire nearby which is surrounded by two wood benches.

-My entrance with 2 face cutout standee of Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright~
And a resting metal bench!! The feel there was just so right!
-The water pump area besides cafe~ Love how the path and the pump go along with some clover walkway~ <3
-My hot spring area mean for campers to come enjoy and relax at my town.
-Walkway into resident area~
-The perfect orchard that currently WIP but predictable it gonna turn out just like what I want~
-My own design path make me proud <3
-Actually I love every bit of my town to the very end <33

My massive pink lily garden surrounding the fountain in my front yard :blush: my front yard is my favourite area around town. I also love the areas in front of my town hall (fairytale theme) - all the roses outlining my path are pink/purple/blue and it's just so cute and fitting.

-My villagers
-my hybrids
-my camping spot
-treeeeeeeeeeees yay

- i love that my house is all secluded in it's own little section (or it will be when my neighbours decide to move)
- i love that my town tree is pretty much in the exact centre of my town and that the town hall is next to it
- i love that there's only one lake and it's a nice shape
- i love the position of my hotel and retail
- i just really love everything about it

• my buttfruits peaches
  • my villagers, especially the fact Tangy was one of my starters~
  • their perfectly aligned houses
  • the paths I just made
  • my spacious map
  • my two huge beaches
  • the single metal bench where my villagers love to sit
  • my mayor island, where the mayor lives alone in a soon-to-be forest
  • O'Hare, Marshal, and Tangy

My list will probably be updated when I've gotten my wanted PWPs. <3

In Mirage, I think my paths are very easy to follow. I don't think you can get lost in my town. The villagers are nicely scattered around so you can visit one no matter where you are on the map. I think my PWP placement is pretty good, and I especially think the cafe ended up in a perfect spot, thanks to Lolly's house placement (she chose it without any help on my part).

Back