Buying Stuff for my new town

TinselCat

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Heyo!
i dont know if any of you saw the thread by my sister, <Near> (not the giveaway, were both resetting) but we recently sold everything in my town to reset it, now i need new of everything! XD I have alot of in game bells to spend on stuff, and shes willing to spend bell tree bells to help me out if you need XD. heres what im looking for

sweet olive starts
holly starts
cedar saplings (lots)
lucky clovers which willing to pay lots for. even 3 bell tree bells a piece

keep in mind theres more bell tree bells than i show on my profile because my sister is helping
thank u :)

its a forest town but kind of an ominous forest? XD or like legend of zelda forest
so if you have other foresty things tell me becasue i dont really have many ideas XD

Last edited:
I don't have any starts right now, but I can get a bunch for you. I also have a few saplings and can also get you a bunch more, some rose hybrids (Blue, Pink, Purple, few Black and Orange.) And 5 Clovers. I don't have an exact amount on the saplings and starts, but you can just tell me the amount and I'll get right on it.

I don't have any starts right now, but I can get a bunch for you. I also have a few saplings and can also get you a bunch more, some rose hybrids (Blue, Pink, Purple, few Black and Orange.) And 5 Clovers. I don't have an exact amount on the saplings and starts, but you can just tell me the amount and I'll get right on it.

hey thanks so much XD could i get 15 starts 15 saplings for now? if thats too much its ok. can i have all five clovers and maybe four of each rose hybrid? <Near> has lots of tbt so dont worry, i also have a few XD

can i get two pink rosses and one half black and white 1 wdto put next ot m y moms house plz

I can absolutely get all of that for you, no problem at all! Just give me a little time and I can PM you when everything is ready! And I am fine with the payment being in IGB instead of TBT I don't mind either!

I can absolutely get all of that for you, no problem at all! Just give me a little time and I can PM you when everything is ready! And I am fine with the payment being in IGB instead of TBT I don't mind either!

oh, thank you so much! just vm me the total once you have it all ready put togather and we can add each other then :))

I have an overabundance of black roses if you'd like. Can give you about 40 if you want.
Could also give a couple purple tulips and pansies, blue and orange pansies, pink cosmos,orange cosmos, pink lilies, purple, pink and blue roses, orange roses, pink and maybe orange tulips. I'll give ya what I can. Just name what you want and willing to pay(anything other than the black roses there aren't lots of so you'd probably get 1 or 2, maybe 3)

Last edited:
I have an overabundance of black roses if you'd like. Can give you about 40 if you want.

oh wow! thats a lot haha. i dont need that many because i have loads as well, but maybe 10 or so? XD sorry if thats not worth your time i just dont think i could afford 40 if you wanted tbt
oh looks like you added some other floewrs to the post. i dont know what stuff goes for for tbt on here i joind a few days ago. i dont know how i suddenly got so many bells

Last edited:
oh wow! thats a lot haha. i dont need that many because i have loads as well, but maybe 10 or so? XD sorry if thats not worth your time i just dont think i could afford 40 if you wanted tbt

Who said I was gonna charge tbt? Lol. I edited it with other flowers, too. Just name the flowers and the amount of igb you wanna pay ^^

Seem really nice when i start hoarding some stuff ill be sure to have some good stuff in der ill give it to you free of charge since ik how it feels to reset and not have many things hehe

[
aw thats perfect youre the nicest. can i buy a loy of the black roses because they look kinda scary for my twon theme i want :3
orange flowers maybe too? 5 or ten of any kind works, and maybe a few ten or so of each purple tulips pansies? and 5 purple roses? this will be a lot to take or bring to either town sorry. i can pay you like 5million or even more for the troubles i have loads

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seem really nice when i start hoarding some stuff ill be sure to have some good stuff in der ill give it to you free of charge since ik how it feels to reset and not have many things hehe

oh your so nice thanks

[
aw thats perfect youre the nicest. can i buy a loy of the black roses because they look kinda scary for my twon theme i want :3
orange flowers maybe too? 5 or ten of any kind works, and maybe a few ten or so of each purple tulips pansies? and 5 purple roses? this will be a lot to take or bring to either town sorry. i can pay you like 5million or even more for the troubles i have loads

If youd like, I can just charge a pick flowers fee(of your choice) and you can just come over
*Leave at least 4 types of each please. If there are only 4, ask before grabbing so I know.

If youd like, I can just charge a pick flowers fee(of your choice) and you can just come over
*Leave at least 4 types of each please. If there are only 4, ask before grabbing so I know.

oh thats is very nice! also can i go visiting my locker sometimes in case i buy a ton. im also goinna use my sister nears town to do this she has more in game bells than me and i plan on buying loads xD. well her 3ds anyway too. added you on there the friends code is 1049 3312 1928 can just give her some forum bells she is obsessed with them and i randomly got loads

edited this sorry its hard to read. you can probably tell im young

Last edited:
oh thats is very nice! do you want me to add you also can i go visiting my locker sometimes in case i buy a ton. im also goinna use my sister nears town to do this she has more in game bells than me and i plan on buying loads xD. well her 3ds anyway too. added you on there the friends code is 1049 3312 1928 can just give her some forum bells she is obsessed with them and i randomly got loads

Okay! I'll add you and open my gates! Please remember to leave at least 4 of each (ex: 4 black roses, 4 blue pansies, etc)! Visiting your locker is fine! In fact, if you need to go back to your town to make space (and then make another trip) that's also fibe! I'll send a vm when my gates are open!

Last edited:
Okay! I'll add you and open my gates! Please remember to leave at least 4 of each (ex: 4 black roses, 4 blue pansies, etc)! Visiting your locker is fine! In fact, if you need to go back to your town to make space (and then make another trip) that's also fibe! I'll send a vm when my gates are open!
okay i promise i will and wont tamper with things that look pretty. i dont know whats fair for a flower pick fee so its up to you

okay i promise i will and wont tamper with things that look pretty. i dont know whats fair for a flower pick fee so its up to you

Just pay whatever. 99k works for me ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll lead you to the spots where most of the flowers are (organized by type and color). Gates be open!

Just pay whatever. 99k works for me ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll lead you to the spots where most of the flowers are (organized by type and color). Gates be open!

thanks! 99k per flower perfect for me too. sorry the wait, remembered to use a side character near has no space in her storage >:

thanks! 99k per flower perfect for me too. sorry the wait, remembered to use a side character near has no space in her storage >:

Just waiting for said side character to arrive ^^

crap! i'd forgotten all the money was on her player. you could give me some time to clear her storage, or trust me to come back. with the money later. i know its iffy trusting a new member but my sister <near> has been here fir over a year and she has tons of positive ratings :)
perfectly fine if no!

Back