• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying streetlamps, elegant pieces, kiki & lala wand

I can order an elegant mirror for 5 tbt? I’ll have it for you later today :) have to sleep soon.

ill do like 7 of em i just got 13
Post automatically merged:

sounds good

No prob. I'll get those 7 streetlamps for you.

Also, do you need any other items from the Elegant Set? I may have those to offer you as well.

No prob. I'll get those 7 streetlamps for you.

Also, do you need any other items from the Elegant Set? I may have those to offer you as well.
i have the couch, dresser, chair, lamp, black rug, beige rug, about to get the mirror, bed, and the table (idk if there are 2 tables but mine takes up 2 squares). i dont have a list unfortunately so i dunno what others there are

i have the couch, dresser, chair, lamp, black rug, beige rug, about to get the mirror, bed, and the table (idk if there are 2 tables but mine takes up 2 squares). i dont have a list unfortunately so i dunno what others there are

Hello, i can offer you the Elegant Sofa & Elegant Brown Rug if you'd like for 5 TBT each. Let me know if you'd like them at all. But your streetlamps are ready. 🙂

Geez, the couch is the sofa I'm sure. So just forget about that.

It seems that there are 7 furniture items + 4 rugs in the Elegant Set, so you're almost there! 😄

Sounds good to me! Shall I drop off?
yes, whenever you’re online. Sorry, just woke up

bump and while i'm here would anyone like this dreamy unicorn pochette? its cute but not my style. it would be free

unknown.png

unknown.png
4f9635cb08d4a5af48e7b03e672ab9e7.jpg

Last edited:
it's me again!!!

still have this unicorn pochette i am giving away for free, if anyone needs it. other than that, im buying all in the original post
unknown.png

Hi hi ✨ I got star fragments, large star fragments and zodiac fragments, plus I can get you the golden tools you're looking for.

Hi hi ✨ I got star fragments, large star fragments and zodiac fragments, plus I can get you the golden tools you're looking for.
would you pick a random assortment of fragments for me? i dont know what i want and im happy with anything. also sounds good, ill buy the golden tools. let me know how much tbt

would you pick a random assortment of fragments for me? i dont know what i want and im happy with anything. also sounds good, ill buy the golden tools. let me know how much tbt
I gotcha, I'll bring 1 stack of every frag type, and I'll craft the golden shovel, axe, watering can and net. How does 80 TBT sound?

Hi I can get you black streetlamps. How many do you need? Is 3tbt each ok?
im feeling like 30 is about the amount im looking for, but of course you don't have to get all 30. and yes 3tbt per is good (let me know if you want to drop them off or have me pick them up)

I gotcha, I'll bring 1 stack of every frag type, and I'll craft the golden shovel, axe, watering can and net. How does 80 TBT sound?
tbt sent, let me know if dropoff or pickup is preferable to u (oh i just saww the word bring. ill have a dodo whenever ur ready)

im feeling like 30 is about the amount im looking for, but of course you don't have to get all 30. and yes 3tbt per is good (let me know if you want to drop them off or have me pick them up)

tbt sent, let me know if dropoff or pickup is preferable to u (oh i just saww the word bring. ill have a dodo whenever ur ready)
Thanks~ let's do drop off please. I'll wait at the airport. Take your time.

Hi I have currently 10 black street lamps i can give you. Great 3 tbt per lamp sounds good. I prefer to drop off to you pls. Send over a dodo when you are ready:)

Actually i have 11 now lol. Had one more in my storage!

Last edited:
is it bad that i didnt know they put brewster in the game until tgoday. how do i get him

Back