• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stores and Spies

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Sorry there was no post yesterday. I was crazy-busy all day and didn't get a chance to really play until evening. I'm here to fill you in on what happened, though.

I've almost got my entry path finished around the Hollowyn train station. Most of the bamboo stumps are planted, so I'm pretty much waiting to get enough holly bushes. Once they're in and grown, I'll snap a pic.

I've also started working on extending the forest from beside Purrl's house down to the campsite. Once that's complete, I'll continue it west, around Antonio's and Anabelle's houses, around the windmill and tulip field, to the ramp for the secret beach.

Speaking of, I bred a hybrid red pansy and a hybrid red rose. I'm hoping I can start getting some colors other than orange and pink for my hybrids. I do have two black roses. I swapped one with Erin in Salem for a gold rose (can't grow them in Hollowyn because of the Beautiful Ordinance) and am keeping the other for future breeding purposes.

I also finished construction on Katrina's Fortune Shop on Main Street. Just need to catch Isabelle napping so I can get the Dream Suite added to the list.

Oh, yes. Remember last week when Antonio said he thought Keaton and Anabelle were up to something and he'd be keeping an eye on them? Looks like he meant it.

View attachment 234968

I popped into Keaton's house Friday night and found Antonio there. Never arouse suspicion in a love-struck anteater.

Over in Salem, I didn't see hide nor hair of Rocket yesterday. She wasn't home, so I don't know where she could have been. To be honest, I didn't really go looking for her.

I've built a couple of fairy tale streetlights, just to protect some of my landscaped areas from the next villager. Since I can invite them in, I'm not going to go nuts, but better safe than sorry.

I broke down and got rid of the weeds in town. I know we were close to Weeding Day, but I just couldn't stand it any more. Leif gave me a rose sofa, which is nice. At least I'll get the topiaries opened up. Those will go nicely in the park.

Gracie was in the Plaza on Friday, and it was the last check I needed. She gave me "modern", which really doesn't have a lot to choose from. I ordered a blue retro dress and a pair of clogs, then threw a blue ribbon on when they arrived. She praised me for combining modern and cute, gave me a princess dresser as a reward, and said she was confident about opening a store in Salem. Woohoo!

Yesterday, T.I.Y. held a sale, and they are closed for renovation today. I can't wait to see what the new store looks like!

I did some searching online, and found that it is acceptable to have multiple rooms with the same series. This will make life a little easier in completing the theme challenge. I already have balloon and egg series, I'll borrow the full egg series from Emerald (which has been relegated to the basement), work between the two to get another balloon, and complete the kiddie. Once that's done, I'll start on a complete makeover for Erin's house, as well as start expanding Sabrina's, Tabitha's, and Theodora's houses. I'm almost tempted to delete them and start over with characters from the books, but....

Anyway, now you're caught up. Rocket is in boxes today, so it's safe to go wish her a nice life. I'm thinking Little Miss Unibrow will be next. Once I get another Lazy to replace Rocket and an Uchi traded out for Hazel, I'll be done. Unless Peggy really wants to leave.

Look at me - the girl who never wants a villager to leave, suddenly plotting to change up almost the entire town. lol

Attachments

• Antonio's checking up on Keaton.JPG
    Antonio's checking up on Keaton.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 21
I'd love to see your bamboo shoots and holly bushes!

Ha, nice picture of Keaton and Antonio. A lot must be happening in town. ;)

Congratulations on passing Gracie's last fashion check! The Emporium is the best!

Antonio looks so skeptical, I love it. xD

You're gonna love the Emporium! It's rather overwhelming the first couple of days. And if you want your other characters to be more themed, you should redo them before you invest all of the time and money onto their houses. x) I feel regret for this quite often.

Haha, it looks like Keaton and Antonio have a good bromance going on! They look like great friends c: And I love their expressions!

Back