• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Storage Clearance (added some more stuff)

Could I get the following?

modern wardrobe
modern wood closet
modern wood chair
modern wood bed
modern wood sofa
T. rex skull
lovely phone
exotic lamp
exotic bed
classic bed
blue bookcase

I have the kiddie stereo and playroom wall, so how much IGB do you want in addition to those?

could you do 50k IGB for everything? i don’t need the stereo anymore! just the playroom wall

50k IGB and the playroom wall? Sounds good! Are you able to trade tomorrow? (I'm in the CST time zone.)

I should be around until 9am tomorrow for you cause I'm running on GMT+8. If you're not free then tomorrow evening will be my morning and I'll probably be awake :) Just drop me a PM/VM.

I should be around until 9am tomorrow for you cause I'm running on GMT+8. If you're not free then tomorrow evening will be my morning and I'll probably be awake :) Just drop me a PM/VM.
Ah, so you're 14 hours ahead or 10 hours behind. That's fun. I'll see if I'm awake that early- otherwise, I'll try to get you after supper.

Hi! Can I get the minimalist ottoman and Hero's Cap? I'll pay ya 50k IGB. [my IGB buying limit is 200k, if you want the price raised.]

Hi! Can I get the minimalist ottoman and Hero's Cap? I'll pay ya 50k IGB. [my IGB buying limit is 200k, if you want the price raised.]

50k is fine with me :)
let me know when you're free

yup sure! but i just left the house, only can trade in the evening or tmr morning (GMT+8)

yup sure! but i just left the house, only can trade in the evening or tmr morning (GMT+8)

Alright, I check here frequently so just let me know when you are available or like my comment or something, thank you!

:)

yep! am available now :)

yes sure let me get the stuff and i’ll open my gates

Back