Selling Storage Clearance (added some more stuff)

Could I get the following?

modern wardrobe
modern wood closet
modern wood chair
modern wood bed
modern wood sofa
T. rex skull
lovely phone
exotic lamp
exotic bed
classic bed
blue bookcase

I have the kiddie stereo and playroom wall, so how much IGB do you want in addition to those?

could you do 50k IGB for everything? i don’t need the stereo anymore! just the playroom wall

50k IGB and the playroom wall? Sounds good! Are you able to trade tomorrow? (I'm in the CST time zone.)

I should be around until 9am tomorrow for you cause I'm running on GMT+8. If you're not free then tomorrow evening will be my morning and I'll probably be awake :) Just drop me a PM/VM.

I should be around until 9am tomorrow for you cause I'm running on GMT+8. If you're not free then tomorrow evening will be my morning and I'll probably be awake :) Just drop me a PM/VM.
Ah, so you're 14 hours ahead or 10 hours behind. That's fun. I'll see if I'm awake that early- otherwise, I'll try to get you after supper.

Hi! Can I get the minimalist ottoman and Hero's Cap? I'll pay ya 50k IGB. [my IGB buying limit is 200k, if you want the price raised.]

Hi! Can I get the minimalist ottoman and Hero's Cap? I'll pay ya 50k IGB. [my IGB buying limit is 200k, if you want the price raised.]

50k is fine with me :)
let me know when you're free

yup sure! but i just left the house, only can trade in the evening or tmr morning (GMT+8)

yup sure! but i just left the house, only can trade in the evening or tmr morning (GMT+8)

Alright, I check here frequently so just let me know when you are available or like my comment or something, thank you!

:)

yep! am available now :)

yes sure let me get the stuff and i’ll open my gates

Back