• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🍃🌸Stitches's Gardening Shop and Landscaping Services🌸🍃

Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells

~Stitches~

Resident Trouble Maker
Bells
Light Blue Balloon
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Yellow Lily
Feedback
100% (25) +
Welcome to Stitches Gardening Shop
Welcome to my first ever shop! I'm so excited to be offering landscaping services to you guys~ I can't wait to help you beautify your islands :)
First off, a couple of rules:
.You may order one landscape + garden order at the same time.
Please check the schedule for openings on landscaping services, times may vary.
Please list the service and/or order you are wanting when you PM me or comment on the thread.
Limit of 20 items on flower and bush orders.
Please give me time to get your order ready, I will send a PM when preparing, and a PM when it is ready for delivery.
All prices listed are based on restocking. I go on Nookazon to buy these things, so I use NMT! Ty for understanding <3

**ALL SERVICES AND ORDERS ARE HALF OFF DUE TO THE GRAND OPENING SPECIAL! All seeds are BOGO**
**FIRST 10 CUSTOMERS GET A CUSTOM GENERATED 30% off COUPON CODE!~**

Shop~
Bushes: 5 TBT or 4 NMT each. (sold in stacks of 10)
Hybrids: 8 TBT or 3 NMT each
Regular flowers/seeds: 2 TBT or 1 (these will come in stacks)

Services: There is no time limit, just until the work gets done :)
Flower watering+ weed picking: 20 TBT or 10 NMT
Tree removal: 10 TBT or 5 NMT
Item Cleanup: 10 TBT or 5 NMT

BUNDLES:

Flower and bush bundle: 5 Hybrids, 10 random flower seeds, 2 of every bush.(10 TBT or 6 NMT)

Beautiful island package: Flower watering, item cleanup, and tree removal (20 TBT or 10 NMT)

Schedule:

Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Off

Monday-Thursday: 3-9 Eastern Time Zone
**if these times do not work for you, please contact me and i will accommodate your needs**

THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AT STITCHES'S FLOWER SHOP! WE HOPE TO BE WORKING WITH YOU SOON <3

Last edited:
Edited! I only need camellias and azaleas now!

Or if I can order you any furniture items your looking for from my complete catalogue!

Last edited:
That works! I'm mainly just looking for NMT but I can pm you and check my wishlist to see if theres anything i need.

Back