• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Auction STITCHES THE STUFFED CUB

D: when is he moving? I don't have room for him right now but really want him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you can hold onto him for a few more days I bid 20M

You are all in luck, Stitches is only moving in in five hours so there's plentttyyy of time, unless someone offers ANKHA

I won't have room till the 20th so sadly I have to withdraw my bid.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait... moving in or moving out?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you meant moving in to your town then my 20M bid still stands :3

Highest bid us 40million, he's not moving out any time soon so it'll carry on! Buy him out for Ankha the kitty,

Sorry to hijack the thread but how the heck did you make 40 mil and why would you spend it all on Stitches? xD

(ok sorry for bursting in please continue the auction ;u; *melts away*)

Gummysaur, I am mostly on facebook ac groupa and help a lot of people out, one happened to be a douper who have me 60 royal crowns. I sold them at premium for 600,000 bells each. The rest of my money is mine from island bugs. I would have more but I bought Zucker for 18M and Ankha for 20M. As for why spend it all on Stitches, he is my number one dreamy and one of the last two I am trying to get (the other is Julian).

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry for the typos, my phone sucks :/

RhinoK, please notify us as soon as Stitches asks to move. I don't know about others but it may take me two or three days to tt a villager out because I only have 2 villagers I can kick out atm.

Back