• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Stitches is in Boxes! [ENDED]

Sloom

sherb
Bells
Switch
2591-2333-2046
Island
Comatose
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (151) +
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾
latest
☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
hi. not sure how many are interested in stitches, but he's a tier 1 boy so I'm hoping some of you peeps would like to adopt him
he also happens to be one of my dreamies lol but since I have his amiibo and need the open plot space I had to say yes to his request to move out sadly
but worry not. I shall be forcing him to live on my disgusting, flat, turnip-filled island against his will immediately after he thinks he's escaped using my trusty amiibo
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Starting bid: 1 NMT/250k bells/1 large star fragment
Buyout: Judy
(worth a shot lmao)

1 NMT = 250k bells
1 Large Star Frag = 250k bells

Ends 8 hours from now at 22:00 GMT+1!

Last edited:
as long as i manage to get bill to move out on time i can offer 25 nmt :)

as long as i manage to get bill to move out on time i can offer 25 nmt :)

oh hey. thanks for bidding man
should've mentioned in my op that I'm pretty easy about the buyer having an open plot! as long as you can get an available space ready before 5am gmt+1 then it be cool x

oh hey. thanks for bidding man
should've mentioned in my op that I'm pretty easy about the buyer having an open plot! as long as you can get an available space ready before 5am gmt+1 then it be cool x

i have an open plot already now so thats perfect :D

55 nmt

Back