• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Stitches in Campsite. Should I take him?

Move Stitches in?

• Yes

Votes: 30 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
As I started NL today, I found a camper inside. Looked in, and its Stitches! I'm not sure if I should take him because I have 5 males and 4 females, I want to keep the genders equal. The other reason is because I like Stitches. I don't want to move him out just so I can make a quick buck out of him, plus I want to equal my genders.

Help me out. Move him in or not?

I don't know, it depends on how much you actually like him! I'm someone who wants variation in personality and animal type in my town, so you could look at that.

I think you should. If you like a villager, then I think you should keep them in your town. Plus like some of the other people said, he's tier 1 so if one day you decided that you no longer want him in your town you can sell/auction him and make quite a bit of IGB/TBT.

As I started NL today, I found a camper inside. Looked in, and its Stitches! I'm not sure if I should take him because I have 5 males and 4 females, I want to keep the genders equal. The other reason is because I like Stitches. I don't want to move him out just so I can make a quick buck out of him, plus I want to equal my genders.

Help me out. Move him in or not?

In that case, I say go for it!

If you think you'll like a villager, always give them a chance! So I vote yes!

That being said, Stitches creeps me out, personally. I see his appeal for others though, so odds are you'll like him!

Last edited:
It would be nice to have an equal number of males and female and at least one of every personality type, but I'm not too concerned about it. I love Stitches; I think you'll enjoy having him. :blush:

you'd be crazy if you let him go just like that. at least sell him for a profit if you dont want him to be a permanent villager.

Back