Stitches in Campsite. Should I take him?

Move Stitches in?

• Yes

Votes: 30 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
As I started NL today, I found a camper inside. Looked in, and its Stitches! I'm not sure if I should take him because I have 5 males and 4 females, I want to keep the genders equal. The other reason is because I like Stitches. I don't want to move him out just so I can make a quick buck out of him, plus I want to equal my genders.

Help me out. Move him in or not?

I don't know, it depends on how much you actually like him! I'm someone who wants variation in personality and animal type in my town, so you could look at that.

I think you should. If you like a villager, then I think you should keep them in your town. Plus like some of the other people said, he's tier 1 so if one day you decided that you no longer want him in your town you can sell/auction him and make quite a bit of IGB/TBT.

As I started NL today, I found a camper inside. Looked in, and its Stitches! I'm not sure if I should take him because I have 5 males and 4 females, I want to keep the genders equal. The other reason is because I like Stitches. I don't want to move him out just so I can make a quick buck out of him, plus I want to equal my genders.

Help me out. Move him in or not?

In that case, I say go for it!

If you think you'll like a villager, always give them a chance! So I vote yes!

That being said, Stitches creeps me out, personally. I see his appeal for others though, so odds are you'll like him!

Last edited:
It would be nice to have an equal number of males and female and at least one of every personality type, but I'm not too concerned about it. I love Stitches; I think you'll enjoy having him. :blush:

you'd be crazy if you let him go just like that. at least sell him for a profit if you dont want him to be a permanent villager.

Back