• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Starting over after 3 year hiatus

MissTK

Just moved in
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hey there, everyone. It's been a good 3 years since I last played NL and I was just recently able to pick it up again. Unfortunately, for me to pick the game back up, I had to get a new 2DS system and start from scratch.

Since I'm just starting out, I'm mostly looking for some of the tools I used to have (namely a slingshot, an axe, and watering can) and any kind of fruit that isn't a cherry or the island ones (coconuts are fine). I'm doing alright with Bells since I unlocked the island already but if you're feeling generous, don't let me stop you.

I don't work anymore so I can open my gates at time for anyone wanting to lend a hand. Just let me know. Thanks in advanced. <3

Hey! I can probably get you all of these things. It's been a while since I've played too, just getting back into it. I can get you those tools, a basket of each of the fruits, and a good amount of bells as well to stat you off. Lemme know if there's anything else!

Hey! I can probably get you all of these things. It's been a while since I've played too, just getting back into it. I can get you those tools, a basket of each of the fruits, and a good amount of bells as well to stat you off. Lemme know if there's anything else!

Thank you so much. I think that'll be it for now. What time would you like to do this? I'm available all day today.

Back