• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

SSB Brawl!

PKMNMasterSamus said:
XGT said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
Tom Nook isn't a good idea....I have a question, what's the point of zero suit Samus....does Samus then have different/special abilities, compared to original Samus?
she has the sword and a different gun.
Yeah, I noticed the sword, it looked like a laser sword or something. I'm not sure that adding another Samus was necessary though...
Well was young link neccesary? So but some people prefer him, i'm pretty sure you get to choose from zero suit samus and armored samus.

I'm hoping the fact that they added another samus means more characters in the end...

I was joking.... you know......

ANYWAY, I am looking forward to some characters like Paper Mario. You know, Ground Pound, Hammer, Airplane, Tube to go fast and knock on opponets, like Jigglypuffs spinny thing.

Yeah, also.... um...... a Shroob or Cackeletta with her witch powers...

:blink: Maybe.

XGT said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
XGT said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
Tom Nook isn't a good idea....I have a question, what's the point of zero suit Samus....does Samus then have different/special abilities, compared to original Samus?
Yeah, I noticed the sword, it looked like a laser sword or something. I'm not sure that adding another Samus was necessary though...
Well was young ]
Eh, I guess you're right...but Young Link is a totally different person, where as Zero Suit Samus just doesn't wear the armor that Samus is wearing.

XGT said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
XGT said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
Well was young ]
i use young link

:p
he is a lot faster then link, and his arrows are on fire
zero suit samus should have some changes like that, and maybe more

and @ pkmn
gosh you really know nothing about zelda XD it IS the same person

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
XGT said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
XGT said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
Well was young ]
i use young link

:p
he is a lot faster then link, and his arrows are on fire
zero suit samus should have some changes like that, and maybe more

and @ pkmn
gosh you really know nothing about zelda XD it IS the same person
I know, but they're kinda different in the game...like YL has fire arrows and a swifter B-up attack, Link is stronger though...

XGT said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
XGT said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
Well was young ]
Srry for the double post

:p . I think they will do the same thing they did for Zelda and Shiek in SSBM. Where you do a special combo and she will change.

Back